[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest Ste-V-illage

NEWS

- Release SLIM version of build 28014. Free space: 104Mb. Free RAM after boot: 45Mb. Include most of B7300's apps, new M2D graphics, touch sensitive + battery tweaks, HTC menu, Swype, pako777's backlight and camera mod... As promised, this is early-release before 20/12, no details for now, please report if you face problem.

- Testing on new branch build 28002 with new touch tweaks, Leo's homescreen weather graphics, new MS keyboard... still use a lot of ram (because of original pagepool size). Still keep this ROM offline and will focus on cooking in 2 more weeks. Hope guys still interested in then.- My laptop's stolen. Getting my kitchen back and releasing after I get another laptop (not enough money now). Now I have nothing to cook Sorry I dont have time reply you, I'm in public internet service now.

- Themes removed from my ROMs » ThemeBuild23081.rar « Extract them to \Windows

- OmniaLite's Data Manager now replace default Wireless Manager.

- Added OmniaLite Original White Skin for Dialer from request. Overwrite one in \Windows (or dump my ROM and replace it) » SECDialerRes.rar

- My cooking steps (not guide :D ) are in post 7, post 36 and post 109.

Firstly, thanks Pako777 for his awesome tool - i900_EXEcutor; WoZZeR for his really great PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen; sector for his wonderful porting job; Nicklashidegard for his help and all the guys that provide useful stuff (sorry too many to tell)

Secondly, I made this ROM for my personal use only. So it has a lot of stuff useful to me. But maybe someone thinks it's useful too. So that sharing is the decision. If you want to add or remove something, just tell me (as I cook Bundle ROM from a request)

Finally, it works on my device, and doesn't mean it does on yours. So flashing this ROM is the risk that you take and respond for.

ALL ROMs info (UPDATE LATER)

OmniaLite Apps: AudioNote, Calendar, Call Log, Clock, Data Manager, Dialer, File Manager, FMRadio, GPS Setting, Keyboard, Phonebook, Photo Album, RSS Reader, Smart Converter, SharePix, Touch Player, Volume Control.

pako777's backlight and camera drivers mod (fixed camera freezing)

Win 7 Hybrid theme (thanks jeffrey)

LZX compressed

FTouchSL 2.10

HTCEmu 0.8

Midomi

No Phone part included

Remove all themes except Classic Blue.

Unicode tahoma font instead of original one (cus im Vietnamese :P )

Some registry tweaks

You can disable apps autostart if you dont wanna use them. just delete the link in startup folder.

DOWNLOAD

SLIM 28014:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tuhw4gjgjim

Mirror: easy-share.com (thanks aci666)

exe' MD5 checksum: b40384212dd8ba782a48c53e9e1aee89

post-551808-1261062368_thumb.png

post-551808-1261062382_thumb.png

post-551808-1261062404_thumb.png

Edited by Ste-V-illage

can u tell me how did u do it ? :P that's a hard question but i really was working for days now and i didn't get to make a rom for my personal use

just put me in the right direction and i will do my best :D

thanks alot for what you sharing

can u tell me how did u do it ? :P that's a hard question but i really was working for days now and i didn't get to make a rom for my personal use

+1

Ste-V-illage which phone part You used?

Edited by aci666

Guest Ste-V-illage
can u tell me how did u do it ? ;) that's a hard question but i really was working for days now and i didn't get to make a rom for my personal use

First, use i900_EXEcutor to Disassemble samsung official ROM, get them in packet (there is romhdr.bin in \ROM for later use)

Second, customize your OEM using SYOK (read shokka9's helpful guide) and Package Creator (by famous Ervius, for creating package from cab file, try google search)

Then, u need WoZZeR's PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen (Read carefully the first 3 posts).

If your device is i900, you need to replace the "omnia" folder (in \ROM) with this one (from WoZZeR also).

Important: copy the romhdr.bin mentioned above to \ROM in WoZZeR's kitchen.

Copy all your folders in the above OEM (OEMApps, OEM_Lang_0409, OEMDrivers... in the second step) and packages u have created into \OEM in WoZZeR's kitchen.

For the build, you can download from WoZZeR's collection (which is easier) or from Da_G's thread (which need more work). Then put them into the kitchen (you should follow sector's guide)

Now run Enable XPR.cmd then Enable LZX.cmd » Clear file attributes.cmd » Recmod SYS.cmd (you should check the modules in this cmd file because some are wrong named, correct them or you won't get 0 module in slot0)

Finally, run BuildROM.cmd and check buildlog.txt to make sure everything's OK and get 0 module in slot0

In my case, I cant flash my device using the updater created by BuildROM.cmd, so I have to manually Assemble one using i900_EXEcutor (again, this is a must have tool!). Now try it on your Omnia and prepare yourself :P I got mine working after 5 times failed!

PS: I set my Pagepool Size to 14mb (I think this is the default value, not 12mb)

+1

Ste-V-illage which phone part You used?

there is no phone part in this rom. but u can integrate the phone part u want using i900_EXEcutor by pako777. Just Disassemble the ROM that u want the phonepart, disassemble this rom, then assemble and choose that phonepart.

HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU GUYS!

Added screenshots on first post.

Now I have to sleep, it's over 3am and I'm so tired!

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest onlinejobwork
Firstly, thanks Pako777 for his awesome tool - i900_EXEcutor; WoZZeR for his really great PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen; sector for his wonderful porting job; and all the guys that provide useful stuff (sorry too many to tell)

Secondly, I made this ROM for my personal use only. So that it has a lot of stuff useful to me. But maybe someone thinks it's useful too. So that sharing is the decision.

Finally, it works on my device, and doesn't mean it does on yours. So flashing this ROM is the risk that you take and respond for.

ROM info:

BluetoothIconNotifier

Call Surprise (not activated by default)

CSDevCtrl (make Device Lock more efficient)

e-Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1

NoData

OMNIALITE apps:

OmniaLite AudioNote

OmniaLite Calendar

OmniaLite Call Log

OmniaLite Data Manager (now can load it from taskbar and M2D)

OmniaLite Dialer

OmniaLite Phonebook

OmniaLite Photo Album

OmniaLite Volume Control

OmniaLite SharePix

PIMbackup 2.8

psShutXP

RotationService 1.7.4

Midomi

Stream-T lite 2.1 widget

Torch Button Slim (just flashlite,blinkmode and SOSmode)

TouchResponse 0.32

VAlert 1.21 ()

HTC M2D 2.0 SLIM (remove tabs: photos,music and location)

Some tweaks (SDTuneUp,power saving...)

No Phone part included

Remove all themes except Classic Blue. M2D is not activated by default.

Unicode tahoma font instead of original one (cus im Vietnamese :D )

Keep SmartReader

LZX compressed

OmniaLite apps works great (on my device)

About >120Mb left

You can disable apps autostart if you dont wanna use them. just del the link in startup folder.

Here comes my ROM

http://depositfiles.com/files/u87eqrnwf

WHERE CAN I GET OMNIALITE APPLICATION WHICH YOU INCLUDED IN YOUR ROM?

CAN I INSTALL IN MY EXISITING 6.5 ROM? I AM USING xxx81 FLOTANIUM VERSION BY NIKS..

PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK FOR OMNIALITE APPS. THANKS IN ADVANCE

URVISH

Guest Ste-V-illage
WHERE CAN I GET OMNIALITE APPLICATION WHICH YOU INCLUDED IN YOUR ROM?

CAN I INSTALL IN MY EXISITING 6.5 ROM? I AM USING xxx81 FLOTANIUM VERSION BY NIKS..

PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK FOR OMNIALITE APPS. THANKS IN ADVANCE

URVISH

the topic is B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910. There are more Omnia Lite apps in that topic but some I dont like, some dont works on mine.

I dont know if they all works in Flotanium. Many reports that some work and some not. So you have a look there, and try on your device because some apps work on mine but theirs and vice versa.

And, it's my pleasure!

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest Ste-V-illage
are the omnia lite apps set as the default apps and does this include titanium?

ste, is this rom got pako777 camera driver? And the rom's pda is DXID1 or?

Check the first post for new link. Fix OmniaLite apps as default and yes have titanium. added pako777's camera and backlight driver mod.

Mine is DXID1 from secany.

default omnia 2 apps?

no it's omnia lite apps (B7300)

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Love this ROM. Tried to activate the Photos Tab of M2D and installed Album application but I get an error for 'AlbumSearcher'. Any chance you can fix it? Its not a signed application or something like that.

Guest Ste-V-illage
Love this ROM. Tried to activate the Photos Tab of M2D and installed Album application but I get an error for 'AlbumSearcher'. Any chance you can fix it? Its not a signed application or something like that.

thanks that you love my love :D you have to install HTC Album and HTC Audio Manager. You can get them from sector's thread

any problems with messaging? slowness or anything like that?

sometimes pressing X button right after pressing send button, i cant launch messaging and have to wait about 1minutes. but if wait some seconds after press send (there's a popup notif) then everything is ok.

Edited by Ste-V-illage