navigation

Guest roisagi

Guest roisagi

why the hell is there no navigational option?..

i am trying to choose out of menues:

menues which are not "covered" by the omnia touchwuz interface - menues in apps: am using spb traveler for example, and it is impossible to choose from a drop down menu with fingers - i have to use the stylus...

a small hardware navigational option would be great..

in addition, for soem reason, i cannot see what i am typing -

in new sms screen, i type but the letters are in black color - so i cannot see what i am typing.

does anyone have an idea?

heyho.. for the small scroll bar i installed the "advanced configuration tool"  there u can make them bigger.. 

for uninstalling i use spb mobile shell.. but there is a way without that.. go to preferencesa and disable the samsung touch wiz UI.. then press start and go to preferences -> system -> here u find a point which called like remove software or something.. 

Guest roisagi
heyho.. for the small scroll bar i installed the "advanced configuration tool"  there u can make them bigger.. 

for uninstalling i use spb mobile shell.. but there is a way without that.. go to preferencesa and disable the samsung touch wiz UI.. then press start and go to preferences -> system -> here u find a point which called like remove software or something.. 

that is an option, but:

what do you do with the drop down menues in opera browser? their size cannot be modified and it is terrible to use them with a finger - kind of takes the whole point out of the big screen of the omnia pro...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ErnstJanF
one more question for anyone who knows:

how do i remove an app?

i cannot see that ioption in the touchwiz interface?

You can delete installed apps from the Memory settings.

You cannot delete pre-installed apps by Samsung.