NecoSino's Verizon ROM

Guest necosino

Guest necosino
OK I admit I am a n00b. How do we compile these two files into one .bin file. I really would like to try this out. Thanks.

"You'll need winRar (rarlabs.com/download) to unzip the 2 files into the 1 .bin file." Get winRar, open one of the files, it combines them into the 1 .bin file, so now you have 3 files. Delete the 2 files you downloaded, leaving just the 1 .bin file left. Use that to flash...

Guest rtimi28

I know that but I just wanted to see what it looks like before I do it thanks though I might flash reguardless

no pics needed to flash :D ... i know what you mean...

neco are you cooking 23085 on this too?

here's screenshot app - hopefully some one would use it and share some screenies from this rom

spbscreenshot_setup.rar

I know that but I just wanted to see what it looks like before I do it thanks though I might flash reguardless

you won't regret it, just be warned you may get hooked... :D

Guest nmayer79
but its all good. i reinstalled the cab. works like a charm.

also. the keyboard was going into the bottom bar. reinstall the i910 keyboard. fixes it all

what do you mean you reinstalled the i910 keyboard? having issues with phonepad after flash official rom. where can i get cab for samsung inouts?

Guest Ferrettas

Necosino:

Great work runs excellent...tried I few other "Newer Builds and came running back to yours.

One bug I have noticed is theme related somehow. Everything works great if you don't change themes.

If you change themes the buttons change from the Round to box shaped and the Softkeys do not appear in some apps...

I have to go by memory for dismissing a notification using the softkey next the the Start Icon. If you stick to the orginal Loaded Theme it works Great throughout.

One other bug that might be a User issue is Activesync does not work through windows mobile device center using USB. (rechecked connect using USB after Flashing) However, I have not prblem at all establishing a BT connection and Syncing that way.

Is this just me or are others having difficultly with Activesync?

Thanks again. :)

Ferrettas

Guest rtimi28
Ok I like what i see so far. but can you fix the size of the widgets in today screen also.

I also found out that I have to restart my phone due to some buttons not working like the windows button. Please check for that on your next update. All in all I love what you've done and can't thank you enough for the experience

Guest meek_reese

I've been using this ROM, as I really like the TouchPlayer (don't hate me for this) but the volume in my headphones is SOOOO quiet. In other ROM's i've been able to go into the windows folder and find the "soundtester.exe" and adjust the headphone/speaker volume, but haven't been able to find it in this ROM.

Can anyone help me get the volume level up for me????

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nwalk7800

I've been using this ROM for a while and am very pleased with it, but I just realized the "Enhanced GPS" option under system settings is missing. My GPS lock takes a pretty long time and I've read that turning on XTRA will speed things up significantly, but the options for it are supposed to be under "Settings-System-Enhanced GPS" and seem to be missing.

Guest rtimi28

Neco, I hope this isn't asking too much but whenever you get the omnialite rom apps ready could you cook it with swype and all the other goodies but yet make it a little less memory hug than the original omnia1 rom. Now that would be the best ever cook done.

Neco, I hope this isn't asking too much but whenever you get the omnialite rom apps ready could you cook it with swype and all the other goodies but yet make it a little less memory hug than the original omnia1 rom. Now that would be the best ever cook done.

+1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Curt W
Am I the only one who can't get out of the 'Align Screen' screen? Keep on tapping the targets and it never gets passed it.

Update: Moved on to another ROM. If someone has this same issue or knows how I can get passed the alignment screen please let me know, I would like to try this ROM.

I was having the same issue. Over the last few months I noticed my screen on the right side was off. When I flashed to this version i could not get past the screen until i realized If you tap the last cross to the right of the sign like extreme right edge of the screen it will go through. For some reason it thinks the screen is wider in the top.... :)

Guest dinopix

I must be doing some basic step incorrectly. No matter what ROM I try to flash my Omnia with, I get the same "Checksum Failed" error. I can't figure out why it's not working. I have tried everything. Anyone know what causes this failure?