The CAB file includes the v1 compatibility layer v0.250, however it is renamed and Manila is patched to use the renamed version, so you can (must) still use other versions to test other software. See: http://www.modaco.co...tibility-layer/
The QTC images are preconverted to a format our Samsung chips can understand. While our libgles can convert ATI images on-the-fly, this is both faster and smaller (thanks to CFC v0.60).
This version is mostly functional. There may still be some issues with audio manager and other dependancies. You are welcome to try and figure out the cause and the fix for these issues (or did you expect us to do all of the work?).
Here is a video of TF3D v1.3 in action on I8000:
Yes, we know this is an old TF3D version, but you have to start somewhere Also, it is not particularly fast (yet).
- Download both RAR files and extract the CAB. If you have WinRAR (or comparable software), right-clicking on the Part01 and selecting "Extract here" should extract both files.
- Copy the CAB to internal storage or storage card and install from there.
- The installation will take about 30mb, so make sure you have that space available on main storage.
- Please do select to install to device, not storage card.
Note that installing (and uninstalling) takes excruciatingly long. This is normal
- GinKage ( most of libgles )
- Chainfire ( preconverting images, CFC, repackaging CAB )
- NuShrike ( no direct involvement for the port, but some involvement with libgles )
Download (1 of 2)
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS PART 1 OF 2. PART 2 OF 2 IS ATTACHED TO THE POST BELOW!
Edited by Chainfire, 02 November 2009 - 02:06 PM.