TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest Chainfire

Ok people here it is: TouchFlo3D v1.3 for the I8000, B7610 and B7620 (and perhaps the M900?)

The CAB file includes the v1 compatibility layer v0.250, however it is renamed and Manila is patched to use the renamed version, so you can (must) still use other versions to test other software. See: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...tibility-layer/

The QTC images are preconverted to a format our Samsung chips can understand. While our libgles can convert ATI images on-the-fly, this is both faster and smaller (thanks to CFC v0.60).

This version is mostly functional. There may still be some issues with audio manager and other dependancies. You are welcome to try and figure out the cause and the fix for these issues (or did you expect us to do all of the work?).

Here is a video of TF3D v1.3 in action on I8000:

Yes, we know this is an old TF3D version, but you have to start somewhere :D Also, it is not particularly fast (yet).

Instructions

- Download both RAR files and extract the CAB. If you have WinRAR (or comparable software), right-clicking on the Part01 and selecting "Extract here" should extract both files.

- Copy the CAB to internal storage or storage card and install from there.

- The installation will take about 30mb, so make sure you have that space available on main storage.

- Please do select to install to device, not storage card.

Note that installing (and uninstalling) takes excruciatingly long. This is normal :P

Credits

- GinKage ( most of libgles )

- Chainfire ( preconverting images, CFC, repackaging CAB )

- NuShrike ( no direct involvement for the port, but some involvement with libgles )

Download (1 of 2)

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS PART 1 OF 2. PART 2 OF 2 IS ATTACHED TO THE POST BELOW!

Manila_1.3_I8000.part1.rar

Edited by Chainfire

Guest Chainfire

HotFix #1

Here is the first HotFix (the main CAB has NOT been updated!)

Fixes:

• Settings -> Communications now links to Samsung WirelessManager
  • Music tab now works (AudioManager)
  • Photos tab now links to Samsung Photo Album (note that slideshow still just opens the image) [this could reduce the CAB a lot in size]

Download

Manila_1.3_HotFix_1.cab

Edited by Chainfire

Guest rodrigofd

Thanks a lot guys for this gift ! haha

just a question, if you please, i'd like to help in porting/adapting TouchFlo3D versions to the i8000, which considerations should i have to do the job? That is, once the libgles layer is installed, any touchflo version will just simply run? (considering you wrote that ATI image format WILL be converted on the fly) , ... or, which parts should be adjusted so that it can propertly work ? ... i assume i'll have to include other dependent packages from htc phones... etc... just some hint from you will be appreciated!

As you said, it's not fair you to do all the job!

Thanks again

Guest Chainfire
Thanks a lot guys for this gift ! haha

just a question, if you please, i'd like to help in porting/adapting TouchFlo3D versions to the i8000, which considerations should i have to do the job? That is, once the libgles layer is installed, any touchflo version will just simply run? (considering you wrote that ATI image format WILL be converted on the fly) , ... or, which parts should be adjusted so that it can propertly work ? ... i assume i'll have to include other dependent packages from htc phones... etc... just some hint from you will be appreciated!

As you said, it's not fair you to do all the job!

Thanks again

I use some custom CFC coding to optimize it... but all basic image formats used by TF3D (even 2.5 since v1 layer 0.250) should in theory be supported. In theory, if you solve all dependencies and such, newer Manila versions should also work (we have not tested this yet though).

If you get that to work, drop us a line, we can further optimize the package (reduce size, improve performance). As 2.5 is really really big, it will probably need some further custom patches to be able to load files from internal storage instead of main storage or else you won't have enough space... But more on that when we come to it :D

EDIT: Added the post I quoted... shees topic goes fast :P

Edited by Chainfire

Use 7-zip or other identical programs and extract the first file.

Restarting device now =)

Edit: Waiting for it to shows up, s2u2 +spb ms3.5+ tf3d load @ same time= extreme lag.

Edit2: WORKING! WOOTS

BUG SPOTTED: Audiomanager_eng.exe (the file XXX cannot be opened, not signed blah blah blah error)

Edited by Kel-

Installing 3 bars with windows logo spining now just turned 4 bars. will update ;D

Edit : Restarting now @ orange windows phone splash screen

Edit 2 : now launching TF3D , WOOT OUT ALREADY NICE

Edited by jermx

Things to note.

Music panel can`t work.(Unsigned error)

Settings panel's setting can work(edit)

Photo album can`t work. plus slideshow. but viewing on TF3D will work.

Edited by Kel-

Guest GinKage
BUG SPOTTED: Audiomanager_eng.exe (the file XXX cannot be opened, not signed blah blah blah error)

Just go to Settings - Tab settings - uncheck Music. :D

Guest rodrigofd

By the way guys, i dunno if it was intentionally (bonus) or accident, but did you know you included a FULLY FUNCTIONAL HTC YOUTUBE APP??? :D :P i am getting excited more and more every minute ...

By the way guys, i dunno if it was intentionally (bonus) or accident, but did you know you included a FULLY FUNCTIONAL HTC YOUTUBE APP??? :D :P i am getting excited more and more every minute ...

Quoted for the truth! hmm..shows downloading...

Phone crashed after quitting Youtube player/due to massive lag

Edited by Kel-

Guest Tylwith

go tsome experience on porting tf3d i have done my own port for xperia will see if i can solve some bugs will update everyone. Unsigned problem can normally "easily" be solved

Edited by Tylwith