This just in from Orange!
Orange has announced that they're bringing iPhone to UK on November 10th!
Orange today announced that it will launch iPhone in the UK on 10th November. iPhone 3G and 3GS will be available in Orange stores on Tuesday November 10 from 7am*, with new great value Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go price plans for both business and consumer customers.
iPhone 3GS is the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet, packed with incredible new features including improved speed and performance - up to twice as fast as iPhone 3G, with longer battery life, a high-quality 3 megapixel autofocus camera, easy to use video recording and hands free voice control. iPhone customers also get access to more than 85,000 applications from Apple’s revolutionary App Store, the largest application store in the world where customers have already downloaded over two billion apps.
Some points to be aware:
- Orange launches iPhone on November 10 – early-bird opening and late closing in selected stores
- iPhone will retail in Orange shops, Orange on-line, Orange HMV concessions, Carphone Warehouse, Phones4U and more
- New great-value iPhone offers – iPhone is free from £30 on 24 month Orange contract
- Available to Orange Pay as you Go, Pay Monthly and Business customers
- Best 3G network in the UK, covering more people than any other, along with extensive nationwide WIFI coverage, offering the most compelling multimedia experience available
So who's going to get one?