24 replies to this topic

Tim-H

Tim-H

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Devices:i910
Went to the VZW store today and the salesman was unwilling to work with me on the price after I told him about the problems I had with my omnia. He just kept repeating $199 so I walked out. Called customer service and complained about my Omnia in attempt to get a deal on a new phone and eventually ask about getting a Droid. Didn't even get to the Droid, the salesman told me he couldn't give me a deal on a new phone. Said it would be a felony... I told him that was ridiculous and asked if there was someone else I could talk to. He said no so I hung up on him.

What happened to the customer service?

Edited by Tim-H, 28 November 2009 - 07:04 AM.

necosino

necosino

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible
  • Twitter:@NecoSino

Went to the VZW store today and the salesman was unwilling to work with me on the price after I told him about the problems I had with my omnia. He just kept repeating $199 so I walked out. Called customer service and complained about my Omnia in attempt to get a deal on a new phone and eventually ask about getting a Droid. Didn't even get to the Droid, the salesman told me he couldn't give me a deal on a new phone. Said it would be a felony... I told him that was ridiculous and asked if there was someone else I could talk to. He said no so I hung up on him.

What happened to the customer service?

It's gone out the door as these companies start to feel like their invincible and that consumer's can't/aren't smart enough to make a choice.

I, personally, will hold out for the HTC Passion, which should be out in Q1 of 2009.

Buy me a drink if I helped you out. :)
Posted Image

Tim-H

Tim-H

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Devices:i910

It's gone out the door as these companies start to feel like their invincible and that consumer's can't/aren't smart enough to make a choice.

I, personally, will hold out for the HTC Passion, which should be out in Q1 of 2009.

2010? Thanks, I haven't looked into it much, I've been busy the past few months. I'm not in a rush, my Omnia does work fine. Just would have been nice if the price was right.

Edit: I'll probably end up waiting another year really, I could use my new every 2 and get a good phone with 4G/LTE ability and the must have item for me, a hard keyboard.

Edited by Tim-H, 01 December 2009 - 01:06 AM.

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Fascinate, Archos 101

Hmm, last reports I have heard still put it out before Christmas.

I make ROMs because I like to. If you want to buy me a Pepsi though: Donate

Like tablets? Follow me at MyTabletLife.com

necosino

necosino

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible
  • Twitter:@NecoSino

Hmm, last reports I have heard still put it out before Christmas.

I would like to wish for that, but I'm not holding my breath, the couple people I've talked to said Q1 2010 at the latest, and the DM I talked to hadn't heard anything about it as of Monday, but we can keep our fingers crossed I suppose :D

Buy me a drink if I helped you out. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users