Kitchen is based on bepe's platformrebuilder.exe, LZX compression is ON by default,
1. Place you OEM files in OEM directory
2. Make new directory in SYS with name is your build number (for example 21874), and copy you SYS files in to it (without .ROM and .VM)
3. Make new directory in ROM with name is your build number (for example 21874), and copy in it MSXIPKernel direcotry from this build
4. Place you EXT packs in EXT directory,
5. Run Recmod SYS.cmd and write you build version,
6. Run DIY ROM Utility.exe and you can chose you version/lang/Edition
7. You can select with directory's should be in rom or not (skip files)
8. If you are ready... press Build !!
DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING IN SETTINGS TAB
Sorry for my english... but i think you will know what i mean hehe
Any questions ? Please write here... not on PM !
Edited by Ryrzy, 26 November 2009 - 11:30 AM.