• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

xxthemartianxx

xxthemartianxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero

Changed my order from T-Mobile to Vodafone as they offered an 18mth contract with Unlimited Landline calls, Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Data and 900 + 300 minutes voice (online offer) for £40. If you include £90 Quidco, this beats the T-Mobile deal.

However......mixed messages from Vodafone staff who have advised that stock was coming in today. I was then told that the 212 phones that were showing on the system had either been sold or hadn't been scanned into the system. More stock is due next week.

If you check Vodafone's website now, the HTC HD2 does not appear (at time of writing 13/11 18.41).

More developments - just called Vodafone phone sales and they advised 106 in stock and ready for dispatch if I place an order now. Couldn't give me a reason why my online order was showing as on back order.

Maybe has something to do with the sales staff taking a commission so they get first dibs :) :D :D

xxthemartianxx

xxthemartianxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
Still no HD2 on the Vodafone website. Called customer services who advised that my order had errored (as well as most other HD2 online orders) due to a system glitch and would not be fulfilled.

Placed the same order over the phone for Tuesday delivery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users