Accelerometer

Guest yorgen

i know that this model b7300 has accelerometer , but none of the existing g-sensor games work on it.

i tried everything ... till now , nothing...

anyone ?

• 3 months later...

I've tried several versions of htc emu but I failed to make it work with multiple versions of teeter for omnia and Resco Buble and I have not gotten results.

someone has tested the htc_emu for our omnia?

Sorry for my English

Thx!

Regards!

Guest filszyp
I've tried several versions of htc emu but I failed to make it work with multiple versions of teeter for omnia and Resco Buble and I have not gotten results.

someone has tested the htc_emu for our omnia?

Sorry for my English

Thx!

Regards!

Hello,

I have tested HTCEmu (I think it was the latest version 0.8) with Samsung SDK 2.0 and later 2.2 on my Omnia Lite.

I managed tu run a few games for HTC (i.e. Teeter) but the X Y axis of accelerometer are switched (I pan the phone left and the ball goes down, I pan up and ball goes right, and so on :D

I know some people had similar results. Any chance for a new HTCEmu for Omnia B7300 with switched X Y axis?

Oh and I also found HTCEmu version 0.9 (not sure if it's not a mistake). Same results.

Guest DecardIv
I know some people had similar results. Any chance for a new HTCEmu for Omnia B7300 with switched X Y axis?

Hi everyone. I have adopted HTCSensorSDK library for B7300. Works with most of games. For propper work you need Samsung SDK 2.0 or higher. Here it is. Test it. If you will have some problems, post here, i'll try to fix them.

smi_wm_pro_sdk_redist_2_1_0.cab

HTCSensorSDK.rar

Edited by DecardIv

Hi everyone. I have adopted HTCSensorSDK library for B7300. Works with most of games. For propper work you need Samsung SDK 2.0 or higher. Here it is. Test it. If you will have some problems, post here, i'll try to fix them.

Hi DecardIv,

Only do we have to copy this file to \ windows? or we also have to copy the latest version HTC_API.DLL?

Thanks

finally, i used htcapi.dll and htcemu panel.cpl v8 from here

When I open the cpl no accelerometer is detected.

But later, I tried Resco Bubbles and works perfectly :D

Thank you very much, DecardIv :D

Hi everyone. I have adopted HTCSensorSDK library for B7300. Works with most of games. For proper work you need Samsung SDK 2.0 or higher. Here it is. Test it. If you will have some problems, post here, i'll try to fix them.

Dude, thanks , works perfectly , I've been around this for a long time, but I've no programing skills.

Nice work, keep it up!!!

Any chance off building an edited ROM for this device? I could help you (despite the fact that i have no knowledge, but I'm a quick learner)

Cheers

THX, Does it's work on WM6.1?

Guest DecardIv
THX, Does it's work on WM6.1?

May be. I'm using Samsung SDK, so theoretically it should work on every samsung device with any WM wersion, with installed sdk of cause .

As for edited rom, I am not an expert in this, i am just programmer. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MizGarfield

thank you... thank you (*<_<*) very happy, it works on my B7620 (Giorgio Armani); finally I get to play Teeter!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Bashymerlin

Sadly, neither work for my B7300, any ideas as to what i may be doing wrong please?

I have the .dll in the windows directory and i have installed the sdk from the post above but

still Teeter, seismo and lightsaber dont work for me :huh:

• 1 month later...
Guest Human_magestic

wow wow wow thanks!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Vitor Rego

Thanks a million man!

I was really sad when I bought B7300 and realized that it wasn't able to load g-sensor games. I had a i900 but it cricked for ever, I had problem during the update of a rom and it freezed at the moment that was updating the bios and for now it just turn the power light on but nothing happens. I tried 4 assistance stores but no success.

But I'm really happy with this two links that u shared.

Thanks again!!

Edited by Vitor Rego

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Tira

I've followed your steps

- Copy HTCAPI.dll, HTCEmuPanel.cpl and HTCSensorSDK.dll into Window in my device.

- Reboot

My G senser doesn't move anymore, I've tested in Resco Bubbles.

So, I've installed smi_wm_pro_sdk_redist_2_1_0.cab

Nothing improves at all.

I don't know why.