Photo

26/Jan 2.2 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Sprint CDMA Hero (now with online kitchen)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

pb4life754

pb4life754

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i flashed this about 5 min ago and it coming up force close it wont let me get on the web at all or make a call here is some screenshots for the force close on the sense on the browser i have had two other roms and the problems im having now are not just little bugs

Attached Files

jmanley

jmanley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Sprint Hero

i flashed this about 5 min ago and it coming up force close it wont let me get on the web at all or make a call here is some screenshots for the force close on the sense on the browser i have had two other roms and the problems im having now are not just little bugs

http://android.modac...on-sprint-hero/

Neecee Babe

Neecee Babe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Sighs I bought the pass to do the online kitchen thing hopfully my phone will stop crashing :(

slackwaresupport

slackwaresupport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:hero

$16 isn't for the ROM, it's for ad free, a perk of which happens to be kitchen access. Also, you can get the ROM without ad free, just not customised via the kitchen.

P

all my browsing is ad free.

Hager66

Hager66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been using this Rom since it came out and I have to say it's extremely fast and stable. I donated the $16 for the ad free membership to support Paul and all his endeavors and hard work. A month into this Rom and I am still impressed with the build and being able to use the online kitchen makes MoDaCo the got Rom with the upcoming 2.1 release. I am using SetCpu in conjunction with the Rom and have yet to experience any slowdowns. Thanks Paul for helping make the Hero the phone it should have been from day one! :(

Neecee Babe

Neecee Babe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hi....

I think there is a bug in the cooking ROM.. because befor I was using the core 2.2 and now I did the cooking Rom and left out stocks, notes, peep,nfl,nascar,navigator.

And my voice such doesn't work anymore, it just keeps force closing. And I tried wiping etc and it still doesn't work. I think its something to do with the Cooking :(.

Wizputer

Wizputer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Epic 4G Touch
  • Twitter:@wizputer
Anyone have a problem with the latest Wavescure crashing? (http://www.wavesecur...ions/update.zip)
At boot and whenever I try to start "Ok" (why is it named "Ok" anyway?!) I get the force close prompt

devyant

devyant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II (i8000)
The link for core download is down. :(

descenpet

descenpet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Devices:HTC One

The link for core download is down. :(

no it's not.
and why would one from singapore want CDMA hero rom? :( :(

jmanley

jmanley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Sprint Hero

no it's not.
and why would one from singapore want CDMA hero rom? :( :(

Especially somebody who owns a Samsung Omnia II (i8000) and not an HTC Hero of any kind.

I think we have a spy!!!

Neecee Babe

Neecee Babe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Someone Help PLease?!?! Also where is the step by step guideline you guys go by to root a virgin hero? The link?

Hi....

I think there is a bug in the cooking ROM.. because befor I was using the core 2.2 and now I did the cooking Rom and left out stocks, notes, peep,nfl,nascar,navigator.

And my voice such doesn't work anymore, it just keeps force closing. And I tried wiping etc and it still doesn't work. I think its something to do with the Cooking .

keicko

keicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Sprint HTC Hero
Is there a plan or way to add Wireless Tether to the Modaco Rom?

descenpet

descenpet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Devices:HTC One

Is there a plan or way to add Wireless Tether to the Modaco Rom?

it's already included in MCR

beerock

beerock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This rom is working great on my sprint hero THANKS!..... the only problem I have has is I recently purchased 8GB sandisk sd card for more space inserted in the phone then unmounted it, formatted and seems the format has bricked the sd card, error shows wrong format and can not recognize even on the computer. Any Ideas anyone? appreciate the help!

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien

all my browsing is ad free.

Yeah, but adfree without robbing the sites you use.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
The online kitchens now feature 'Custom Ingredients' - view this MoDaCo topic for more details! <_<

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

swaze

swaze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Sprint HTC Hero
where is the 2.1 rom you talked about a long timw ago?

woofers1803

woofers1803

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:CDMA HTC Hero
Yeah, where is that 2.1? Tried Damage Control, and it kept jacking up. Back to 2.2 for now. Thank got for Nandroid! Are we ever going to see something new for the CDMA Hero? Even a beta would be awesome! <_<

lovetto

lovetto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero (CDMA)
Well I have had an Android for all of 3 days. lol. I've got this rom installed and running just fine. I'd also like to note that my camera is working just fine as well. So, heres the only question I have. What's the difference between this rom and the original 1.5 rom that came on my phone? I looked in settings to make sure it installed fine, and it did. I just dont really see any difference. If there are any. What are they?

I assume I'm not noticing any differences because I'm VERY new to the droid os.

lovetto

lovetto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero (CDMA)
Well I have had an Android for all of 3 days. lol. I've got this rom installed and running just fine. I'd also like to note that my camera is working just fine as well. So, heres the only question I have. What's the difference between this rom and the original 1.5 rom that came on my phone? I looked in settings to make sure it installed fine, and it did. I just dont really see any difference. If there are any. What are they?

I assume I'm not noticing any differences because I'm VERY new to the droid os.

i apologize for posting this in the other forum. i looked for a delete post option, but couldnt find one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users