try first to connect via WiFi or USB sync to internet, then update XTRA first and try iGO (dont disconnect from internet)...
also try this
try to be near window to get better signal
Wicked, thks Dado, I had a brief hope that the .dll fix was something that would work (I've tried nearly everything in the forums I could find), but it didn't pan out. I know that USB and WiFi work ok as I've used it to surf several times. I have my aGPS pointed to xtra1.gpsonextra.net:7275 (with the aGPS setting of 'tethered data' instead of using Bell for data) since I know the default bell website address won't work yet. I'm curious if anybody else has ever tried getting the GPS receiver working before 'activating' the phone on their network (as I mentioned earlier, this one is network/provider locked to Bell, though I haven't called them to start any service with them yet).
My phone is near to my actual GPS I've used up until now and the GPS standalone has got 6 satellites, while the i8000 has none. *scratchhead*
Edited by jawso, 06 April 2010 - 01:21 AM.