samsung i600v upgrading problem

Guest leline

I have a samsung i600v. It's v1.1.I want to upgrade it for the first time.I tryed with BJ3Open_Rev15_XXGA2.after entering boot loder when I open this exe it shows not connected.ActiveSync connected then power off the phone and open boot loder but result is same. I used Samsung_CDMA_modem_4.34 driver. Help me plz.

I have a samsung i600v. It's v1.1.I want to upgrade it for the first time.I tryed with BJ3Open_Rev15_XXGA2.after entering boot loder when I open this exe it shows not connected.ActiveSync connected then power off the phone and open boot loder but result is same. I used Samsung_CDMA_modem_4.34 driver. Help me plz.

After you open the upgrader, and it say not connected even when the phone is in bootloader, remove the USB cable from phone and put it back in, see if is work. Stop the ActiveSync process before you proceed.

If this is not work, read the last post from here:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/257857/...0-help/page/20/

Try to install the samsung composite drivers from that link and remember to disable activesync from task manager, by stopping the process before you make the upgrade.

Good luck!