So Evidence is Bgill, right?

Guest SilverPony2001

Guest eclsnowman

I heard that Evidence is am ultra futuristic robot zombie that infected Bgill with his silicon super virus and took over his body. Now the Evidence/Bgill zombie is building roms with a hidden code that emits high frequency mind control signals embedded in your phone calls. But why you may ask.... world domination of course. You've been warned.

Evidence's zombie robot sentries will be coming for me soon, this will be my last transmission. Viva la revolution. Help Waremike.... you're our only hope.

I heard that Evidence is am ultra futuristic robot zombie that infected Bgill with his silicon super virus and took over his body. Now the Evidence/Bgill zombie is building roms with a hidden code that emits high frequency mind control signals embedded in your phone calls. But why you may ask.... world domination of course. You've been warned.

Evidence's zombie robot sentries will be coming for me soon, this will be my last transmission. Viva la revolution. Help Waremike.... you're our only hope.

ok that one made me Laugh!

Guest cooleydan5

hahahahahah yea hes the same guy, just different screen names. just go check out OmniaRoms.com his best work is over there. He is a ROM cooking prodegy!

-(using FLEO ROM (23088)) its flawless. i suggest these ROMS as well i have used all of Bgills ROMS and i have never had any problems. probably the smoothest ROMS out there.

Guest cooleydan5

hahahahahah yea hes the same guy, just different screen names. just go check out OmniaRoms.com his best work is over there. He is a ROM cooking prodegy!

-(using FLEO ROM (23088)) its flawless. i suggest these ROMS as well i have used all of Bgills ROMS and i have never had any problems. probably the smoothest ROMS out there.

Guest nmayer79

ROFL!!!!!!