HTC LEO Apps & Mods for Omnia2

Guest rodrigofd

Guest betamale
as they progress with manila 2.5 rodrigofd?

It would be nice to function fully in our omnia, but I'm getting used to the Samsung TouchWiz.

I DON'T

I Want That TouchFLO ! :)

1000 Thanks 2 You

Guest DunKnow

May i have a small request is that when you upload your files, please do not upload to rapidfire. I do have problems in downloading from it as i am a free user. Thanks! You might want to upload to mediafire.

Phone skin/canvas is tied to hardware and/or device dependant libraries. U can't simple use it from another device.

Most likely, HTC dialer will work in simple mode (no video calls, no mms) like standard windows dialer just with good looking skin.

Edited by sorg

Hey man whatever, if people want to hate and tell you to buy an HTC phone kindly screw em, all i know is a lot of people including myself are very greatful for ur work and would like to have em on theim phone.

I would really like to see a WORKING htc music pannel (and photos) on my Omnia 2 :)

thx for the work buddy

Guest lifemaximum

I looking for HTC keyboard with arrows and T9 , if you can give me that , i will be grateful. Thanks.

Any keyboard is fine with arrows and T9 , doesn't have to be HTC for those of you who are developing your own keyboards. or know anything about it message me, and yes I already did try fingerkeyboard but cannot live without t9.

Edited by lifemaximum

Guest rodrigofd
Phone skin/canvas is tied to hardware and/or device dependant libraries. U can't simple use it from another device.

Most likely, HTC dialer will work in simple mode (no video calls, no mms) like standard windows dialer just with good looking skin.

I know that sorg, of course htc packages are dependant among them, but i did succeeded to use htc leo phone canvas, without videocall of course, installing some other neccesary packages..

Btw .. i'd really love to use ezinput from htc leo, but after lots of tests , signing, tweaking it doesnt' work, but you did achieved it in your custom rom, so you actually know how to make it work, among many other things...

What i really realy want from HD2 is the multitouch feature. I wonder if that feature is not hardware-bound since not all areas in Wm6.5 HD2 have multitouch. And nothing from Microsoft mentioning WM6.5 support multitouch and as matter of fact initially everyone knows that WM6.5 doesnt support multitouch until HTC did some magic on HD2.

We have also seen so many resistive screens with multitouch too.

Guest elementalfusion
I looking for HTC keyboard with arrows and T9 , if you can give me that , i will be grateful. Thanks.

Any keyboard is fine with arrows and T9 , doesn't have to be HTC for those of you who are developing your own keyboards. or know anything about it message me, and yes I already did try fingerkeyboard but cannot live without t9.

hi dude, u may wanna check out touchpal. It has many different keyboard modes and most importantly, arrows!

cheers

Guest myglowinghalo
What i really realy want from HD2 is the multitouch feature. I wonder if that feature is not hardware-bound since not all areas in Wm6.5 HD2 have multitouch. And nothing from Microsoft mentioning WM6.5 support multitouch and as matter of fact initially everyone knows that WM6.5 doesnt support multitouch until HTC did some magic on HD2.

We have also seen so many resistive screens with multitouch too.

dude, google this: "what's the difference between resistive and capacitive screens?" :)

Edited by myglowinghalo

Guest lifemaximum
hi dude, u may wanna check out touchpal. It has many different keyboard modes and most importantly, arrows!

cheers

thanks man , I will give it a try...

I'm using ezinput from Topaz, not from Leo (but quick look didn't find difference). But there are some problems like not working autofocus key because T9IME from HTC intercepts hardware buttons.

I'm using ezinput from Topaz, not from Leo (but quick look didn't find difference). But there are some problems like not working autofocus key because T9IME from HTC intercepts hardware buttons.

Hi sorg

How did you get yours to work ? Did you cook in into your ROM or did you installed it after flashing. How did you managed to do so ? Most of us ended up stuck at Windows Phone boot screen which only can be solved by a hard reset

Thanks.

it's cooked into..

It's also possible just install it as cab. Just all dll/exe required to be signed by privileged certificate which should be imported into device as well.

Registry links to samsung's XT9 (and Tegic settings) should be removed as well. Otherwise HTC XT9 and Samsung XT9 will be messed and can prevent phone from booting.

I didn't make such cabs, so i don't know answer to your next question :)

it's cooked into..

It's also possible just install it as cab. Just all dll/exe required to be signed by privileged certificate which should be imported into device as well.

Registry links to samsung's XT9 (and Tegic settings) should be removed as well. Otherwise HTC XT9 and Samsung XT9 will be messed and can prevent phone from booting.

Oh okay. All dll/exe required to be by privileged certificate. Which dlls and exe ? From the cab file ? And how to sign these dll and exes. Thanks

Edit : Where can i find these cert for the dll and exe ?

Edited by jermx

it's cooked into..

Hi sorg.

Where are the registry links for samsung's XT9 and Tegic settings. Thanks

Edit: Found Tegic settings but still need to remove samsung's XT9 or is it the same. ?

Edited by jermx

Guest rodrigofd
Hi sorg.

Where are the registry links for samsung's XT9 and Tegic settings. Thanks

Edit: Found Tegic settings but still need to remove samsung's XT9 or is it the same. ?

I haven't updated on this thread about HTC apps, because as i stated on original post, i am also involved in cooking custom ROMs for I8000, and i prioritized this matter on behalf HTC apps... i have to say we are making great improvements on cooking (you can read corresponding thread), and we are going to see first public custom rom very soon indeed...

However i'll take a break from it, and now i'll build a CAB for ezInput that is pretty much requested as i can see.. just look here in a cuple hours...

Cheers

Guest rodrigofd
Dont forget the Digital Compass too

IMAG0149.jpg

It wil be hard to port Leo digital compass... cause a interface library , kind of like Ginkage's openGL compatibility layer, will be needed, to map htc digital compass hardware calls, to the samsund SDK functions... and i don't know if it's worth it, just for one (pretty indeed) compass app...

Guest GRCMedia

Thats great Rodrigo thanks :D

Manila 2.5 ... that would be exciting :)

Would also like HTC Calculator, HTC Phone Canvas, and others when you have finished cooking :D

thanks again