10 replies to this topic

Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTN II
As per the title really. Specifically does it come with a case and a screen protector?

jgtthd

jgtthd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2

As per the title really. Specifically does it come with a case and a screen protector?

comes with: charger, microusb cable, battery, small manual (full one is avail from modaco) and leather case, no screen protector.

Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTN II

comes with: charger, microusb cable, battery, small manual (full one is avail from modaco) and leather case, no screen protector.

Cool, cheers for that!

:)

Swampie

Swampie

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario III + MDA Vario

Can anyone provide a picture of the leather case? Does it have a belt clip? I have a Vario III but didn't like the case which came with it, so stuck with the one I've used with my Vario I - nice strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover. Would hate to have something that didn't go on a belt, or required the belt to feed through it (rather than just clipping on). Plus, has to be a magnetic clip - don't want silly poppers etc!

Thanks

GodsGift

GodsGift

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Devices:i9505 Samsung Galaxy S4

Can anyone provide a picture of the leather case? Does it have a belt clip? I have a Vario III but didn't like the case which came with it, so stuck with the one I've used with my Vario I - nice strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover. Would hate to have something that didn't go on a belt, or required the belt to feed through it (rather than just clipping on). Plus, has to be a magnetic clip - don't want silly poppers etc!

Thanks

the "case" is actually a cloth pouch which is far too tight to use although it may loosen up ... fingers crossed

GG

AntonyW999

AntonyW999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

the "case" is actually a cloth pouch which is far too tight to use although it may loosen up ... fingers crossed

GG

Mine smells and feels like leather. And it has loosened up nicely.

Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
I am suprised it doesn't come with a memory card as my HD did, but I guess I can just transfer that and they are cheap as chips these days.

WILBUR

WILBUR

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Devices:HD2 + WnW

I am suprised it doesn't come with a memory card as my HD did, but I guess I can just transfer that and they are cheap as chips these days.

from T-Mobile I got a 2GB memory card but no case. At least i didn't notice it!

Shadowfixeruk

Shadowfixeruk

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Devices:HD2 - Yeah Baby!
  • Twitter:@jfduncan

from T-Mobile I got a 2GB memory card but no case. At least i didn't notice it!

This is the same as i got - 2Gb card - but no case - although the quickstart booklet says it comes with a case...
Gonna get round to call TM later - if i can be bothered to see where my case is!

SF

Got a MobilePhone and a GPS? Make Money Click Here!

AntonyW999

AntonyW999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Thanks

One case. Has no clip. Just a pouch, very similar to the Sena leather ones for the iPhone.

Attached File  IMAG9236.jpg   541.46KB   27 downloads

And mine came with a 2Gb card.

jgtthd

jgtthd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2

sorry that was a big ommission from my first post - yes mine also came with a 2GB memory card. the pouch/case is defintiley leather and does loosen nicely to hold the handset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users