Stop using 4Shared...

Guest dragonriot

Guest dragonriot

Please devs, stop using 4Shared as your repository for ROMs.. their service is sketchy at best, and right now, I can't download from their site at anything higher than 2.7KB/s... this is epic fail... and there are many other free services that are actually reliable.

Guest odeveca25

First of all I've never had any problems or issues with 4shared in downloading any roms, second its not like the roms are huge files that take forever to download, 3rd you need a decent speed internet connection, looks like you problem isnt 4share you have other issues

Guest WoZZeR999

4shared is by far the best service for rom chefs. It's almost always reliable (no one can have 100% uptime), speeds are pretty good for free accounts. You get 5 gigs of storage space for free, and a listing of all files hosted and how many times they've been downloaded.

Edit: Hmm, I have 10 gigs of space now. I guess I can keep building the SYS/XIP without needing to delete old ones.

Guest dragonriot
ive never had a problem either.. disregard the first post everyone... someone is still using dial-up

Yup... 22mbit internet connection.... sure feels like dialup... =)

Guest Grassguy

4shared has always averaged 300kb download speeds for me. I've only had one hangup as of yet and all it took to get it back was to close the browser and redo it. Mega give's me problems every once in a while. Rapidshare give me issues more times than not.