Bye Bye Sector! You will be missed!

Guest miles_muso

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

/bow

Thank you for your big contribution. Always enjoyed your roms. And offcourse I don't know you in real life but on these forums you really seem like a nice guy. Thank you.

Guest HellboyMC

Two of our best cookers are now gone :D Thx for all the work you and khuanchai done :)

I think this topic should also be for KC, since he didn't get one, but shouldn't get any less respect than sector :D

Guest antonkoskov

Thank you very much for your sector best firmware. I enjoyed all your firmware and they always worked perfectly. Have always been beautiful. Thank you for all your work. I hope you still do us one more farewell firmware;) colleagues, put the melody at the opening of the topic of the movie Terminator, here it is better suited than ever ...

Guest MAMBO04

SECTOR!

thank you for everything you have done for the community.. we all appreciate it :)

i hope you enjoy the new HD2 and visit often!

thank you once more :D

Guest sid0101

I feel abandoned... much like when Final Fantasy went to the Playstation. Or when Bunjie went to Microsoft. Or how the Cav's will feel when Lebron leaves them.

Thanks for making me realize how great I had it...

Thanks for forcing me into accepting that you have other things planned with your time and expertise...

(I just wanted to be dramatic! haha... )

Guest melburnian
+999 :)

Thanks Sector for all the awesome work you have done! You have inspired us all with the possibilities of what our omnias should be like!!!! :D :D :D :D

Guest sinancetinkaya

oh come on guys, you just scared me :D

the topic's head sounds like someone has been dead

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about him because he will understand his mistake and he'll return back to omnia immediately :)

Edited by sinancetinkaya