KSTAN, on Jan 12 2010, 08:50, said:
13. open os.nb.new.new in 010editor, make sure filesize (scroll dwn to the end to check hex value of filesize) can be divided by 1f800 (hex). then run tools-> checksum, select checksum32. note the values and invert it eg , 81aa0e56 --> change to 560eaa81.
14. insert the header (1kb) in front of os.nb.new.new, change the rom size in bytes 0x0004h (values in reverse also), and the value in 0x0008h (rom size divide by 1f800, in reverse also), and checksum value in 0x000Ch.
14. save the file as XXX.nb0. You are done with ur ROM.
Hi all, I need an explanation on those points.
13. I checked the filesize can be divided by 1f800, and it's ok. Then, what I have to do with the inverted checksum?
14. Should I insert 1024 bytes of Zeros from address 0? I can't get also the changing of the rom size in reverse values...could someone explain it to me?
Thanks a lot
edit: Ok, solved!
Edited by enrico988, 19 February 2010 - 05:06 PM.