[G|ROM'z S9] DXID1 WM6.1 ***Krazy Radd***

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Polish lad "KR"... are you "cooking" WM6.5.x new builds as well as this FINE 6.1 here??? Any links to check them out?

Guest phille
Polish lad "KR"... are you "cooking" WM6.5.x new builds as well as this FINE 6.1 here??? Any links to check them out?

Would like to know that too, never seen such a nice ROM <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia
he's not Polish, he's from Germany :mellow:

He isnt German either :(

<_<

Oups! My bad, Shokka9 lad...

That was an offence from me! A German calling him Polish or the other way around?!

Sorry, lad!

• 1 month later...
Guest pmasajjage

This is just awesomeness in the flesh. Just new to the whole cooking thing but I like this for my i900. How do I get the download link ?

Guest andrew.mazlim
This is just awesomeness in the flesh. Just new to the whole cooking thing but I like this for my i900. How do I get the download link ?

Which one link you meaning?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrvearn

Sighh.....after using this rom for 5 month...i realize..i cant make video call....the screen goes blank once call connected...i'm not very good with reg edit... :D so i flash to shokka rom...(6.1)... if anybody can give me a solution i will flash back to this rom....this is sooooo cooooolll rom ever... btw,anybody have samsung black keyboard skin? can i know where to get it?....

Sorry for my bad english... :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Sighh.....after using this rom for 5 month...i realize..i cant make video call....the screen goes blank once call connected...i'm not very good with reg edit... :D so i flash to shokka rom...(6.1)... if anybody can give me a solution i will flash back to this rom....this is sooooo cooooolll rom ever... btw,anybody have samsung black keyboard skin? can i know where to get it?....

Sorry for my bad english... :P

Really, I "lost" you. Do you want to port back THESE roms here in this topic or you need a help with Shokka9's?

Guest mrvearn
Really, I "lost" you. Do you want to port back THESE roms here in this topic or you need a help with Shokka9's?

Hahaha sorry if i make you "lost"... :P..

what i mean is, i use this rom few months ago....when i realize i unable to make video call...i flash my phone with Shokka9 6.1 Rom (this rom also great & i able to make video call :P), however if video call problem fixed in these rom (KRadd Rom) I will flash it back...(not because Shokka9's ROM not good, but....you know...love at the 1st sight...(KRadd Rom) :D.... errr r u still lost Andrew? ( thanks for reply....i thought i get a reply 6 month later....) :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hahaha sorry if i make you "lost"... :P..

what i mean is, i use this rom few months ago....when i realize i unable to make video call...i flash my phone with Shokka9 6.1 Rom (this rom also great & i able to make video call :P), however if video call problem fixed in these rom (KRadd Rom) I will flash it back...(not because Shokka9's ROM not good, but....you know...love at the 1st sight...(KRadd Rom) :D.... errr r u still lost Andrew? ( thanks for reply....i thought i get a reply 6 month later....) :P

'Bout video-calling, don't know. Never using video-calling, I don't have free-charge for that (and I don't need it). You may need to contact with other K.Radd's new builds users to ask them for it.

Talking about these K.Radd's 6.1, were amazing - like Shokka9's 6.1 aswell.

Guest mrvearn
'Bout video-calling, don't know. Never using video-calling, I don't have free-charge for that (and I don't need it). You may need to contact with other K.Radd's new builds users to ask them for it.

Talking about these K.Radd's 6.1, were amazing - like Shokka9's 6.1 aswell.

Yeah...agreed this is amazing ROM...but without vid call capability,i have to say good bye...i using shokka9's 6.1 for couple days... so far so good,even though have a small problems with spb mobile shell & Naong mobile sense...i can get used to it...btw andrew, u know where can i find black samsung keyboard in K.Radd Rom? i'm tryin google but no luck....

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yeah...agreed this is amazing ROM...but without vid call capability,i have to say good bye...i using shokka9's 6.1 for couple days... so far so good,even though have a small problems with spb mobile shell & Naong mobile sense...i can get used to it...btw andrew, u know where can i find black samsung keyboard in K.Radd Rom? i'm tryin google but no luck....

Why you need black Samsung input for??? LG K.Radd's using, is far better.

Here is a black skin for Samsung default keyboard (don't remember if it is just a skin or the entire keyboard in black):

SamsungKeyboard.rar

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest mrvearn
Why you need black Samsung input for??? LG K.Radd's using, is far better.

Here is a black skin for Samsung default keyboard (don't remember if it is just a skin or the entire keyboard in black):

err..what i mean is black samsung keyboard in K.Radd Rom....i like that keyboard very much...(that's y i'm using Shokka9's 6.1 Rom :D ) Thanks Andrew for you help... I'll try this keyboard 1st & inform you later... :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
err..what i mean is black samsung keyboard in K.Radd Rom....i like that keyboard very much...(that's y i'm using Shokka9's 6.1 Rom :P ) Thanks Andrew for you help... I'll try this keyboard 1st & inform you later... :D

Yes, I got it; you want Samsung default in K.Radd's new builds. First, I tried MYSELF once (before one week) and didn't work. Second, you don't need it - LG input is better. Third, I hope I posted the... keyboard (Samsung default) + the black skin and not only the skin! :P

Guest mrvearn
Yes, I got it; you want Samsung default in K.Radd's new builds. First, I tried MYSELF once (before one week) and didn't work. Second, you don't need it - LG input is better. Third, I hope I posted the... keyboard (Samsung default) + the black skin and not only the skin! :P

LG input? I'm not sure if i using that before....do you mind if you tell me where to get it? link perhaps? \

Thank you very much Andrew :D

Guest andrew.mazlim
LG input? I'm not sure if i using that before....do you mind if you tell me where to get it? link perhaps? \

Thank you very much Andrew :P

I don't have the cab; I'm using that LG keyboard with my "JN Foundation" (K.Radd's) G-Carbon v2 M2Dv2 rom.

Guest mrvearn
I don't have the cab; I'm using that LG keyboard with my "JN Foundation" (K.Radd's) G-Carbon v2 M2Dv2 rom.

Too bad...Thanks Andrew for your help... :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Too bad...Thanks Andrew for your help... :P

You may ask K.Radd ("JN Foundation") if he can share it to you. I may (also!) need this in cab.

Guest mrvearn
You may ask K.Radd ("JN Foundation") if he can share it to you. I may (also!) need this in cab.

:P Yeah....afraid he too busy with work, but send a message to him already...