Dust behind the screen!

Guest fliegergott

Guest colinmillar

I had exactly the same problem with the dust, so I sent mine to Samsung's repair center here in the UK. It's been just over a week already and I have no idea when it will arrive back! It seems to be that a 2 week turnaround is likely, so make sure you have a spare phone in the meantime!

Best regards.

Guest DunKnow

May i know has any people from Singapore sent in the phone due to the dust problem and the LCD is replaced? How long did it take if you have sent it in. Also did u flash back to J9 before u send your phone in? Thanks :huh:

Guest Pawel81
im just going to lay it out to you dude...you dont have a clue so dont try to pass yourself off as being knowledgeable... im a phone tech..been one for 18 years.. so i DO KNOW what im talking about when i say its not "similar to the glue they use" before you call someone out you better make sure you know more than they do...just not have looked at a few pictures and guessed about what was used... YOU DONT USE GLUE TO SEAL IT! WHAT AN IDIOT

... Just travel to my country, go to "Castorama" and buy "Klej polimerowy". If you don't try it don't say anything.

It's ***** as a glue, but perfect for sealing screen in i8000.

Edited by deadphill
use of swear words

Guest babyjosef17
May i know has any people from Singapore sent in the phone due to the dust problem and the LCD is replaced? How long did it take if you have sent it in. Also did u flash back to J9 before u send your phone in? Thanks :huh:

I went before to Century Square Samsung/ Yes they replaced the LCD and even the digitizer for me. But just have to leave your phone for 1-2 days depending on part availability.

Guest Khisha

kawgirlval69. I sincerely hope that you will be permanently banned from here. Being yankee is not an excuse for poor manners.

Especially when the "not so smart" are you.

The polish guy showed an old-school way of dealing with problems. Thinking with his head and looking for creative solution.

Not everyone need to make Ph.D in electronics to take phone apart.

I am really happy that this place is mostly about creative people, thinking out of the box.

If everybody would be as as square as you are, we would have never had custom ROMS and other useful mods for our phones, because for someone like you it is not authorized by holy Samsung and can ruin your warranty.

I bet you never flashed due to this reason.

Guest KSPAMS
kawgirlval69. I sincerely hope that you will be permanently banned from here. Being yankee is not an excuse for poor manners.

Especially when the "not so smart" are you.

The polish guy showed an old-school way of dealing with problems. Thinking with his head and looking for creative solution.

Not everyone need to make Ph.D in electronics to take phone apart.

I am really happy that this place is mostly about creative people, thinking out of the box.

If everybody would be as as square as you are, we would have never had custom ROMS and other useful mods for our phones, because for someone like you it is not authorized by holy Samsung and can ruin your warranty.

I bet you never flashed due to this reason.

Yeah, just ban kawgirlval69... I really don't like a person with such bad attitude like kawgirlval69...