B 7320 OMNIA PRO ROM

Guest jewatech

Guest jewatech

A friend let me use update from AT&T for Jack on my B7320 and now the windows is corrupt. some keys are not functioning and the power led is always on. I need assistance to restore it to the old state of better. The hard reset menu is accessible but results in the same state. I trust that this is the only place on earth I can be assisted. I sent 3 mails to samsung but no response from them. Please I need the experts here to help me. Have pity on me.

Guest sary_81
hoping to have b7320 thread.... i think this phone is good (for qwerty).

I have a orginal ROM but not connect.can't backup orginal ROM.Update in B7320 original ROM tomorrow.

Help me please ;):;):(;):(;):(

Guest blyx1221
I have a orginal ROM but not connect.can't backup orginal ROM.Update in B7320 original ROM tomorrow.

Help me please ;) : ;) ;) ;) :P :( :(

have you install the usb driver for this phone first b4 updating your rom, try to use windows xp for much safer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jewatech
A friend let me use update from AT&T for Jack on my B7320 and now the windows is corrupt. some keys are not functioning and the power led is always on. I need assistance to restore it to the old state of better. The hard reset menu is accessible but results in the same state. I trust that this is the only place on earth I can be assisted. I sent 3 mails to samsung but no response from them. Please I need the experts here to help me. Have pity on me.

please any help? My problem is still hanging without any hope. please waiting for a hand to support me redeem my phone

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seven_gill

My first post here. Thanks for the individuals who initiated the MODACO community and

this is going to be my home.

Allow me to ask any of the kind members here who have gone through this tragedy

with their Samsung B7320 while using the update of AT&T Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard

specifically intended for Samsung Jack which is also known as SGH-i637.

I would be happy if you can share you knowledge on how to restore it back

to Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard. I have found out that and Windows Mobile 6.5 is

not working well with my B7320 even if flashed for how many times.

I need your help desperately. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Creed854

exact same situation here, I upgraded my B7320 through Microsoft Device center Update and I choose SAMSUNG Jack as I saw both are same but after update the phone totally mixed up some keys don't respond and also IMEI code is cleared too is there any solution to downgrade to previous Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard ? would be my real pleasure to get help about the issue ...

:) :) :)

exact same situation here, I upgraded my B7320 through Microsoft Device center Update and I choose SAMSUNG Jack as I saw both are same but after update the phone totally mixed up some keys don't respond and also IMEI code is cleared too is there any solution to downgrade to previous Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard ? would be my real pleasure to get help about the issue ...

:) B) :D

Also the same problem. Damn, i need help. Someone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm also having the same problem

I see your waiting and waiting but i have the site for you....

www.samsung-firmwares.com

For the last WM firmwares!

For B7320:

B7320XXIG2 2009 July DOWNLOAD

B7320DDIG4 2009 July DOWNLOAD

B7320XXIK3 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7320DDJA1 2010 January DOWNLOAD

For B7330:

B7330XXIH2 2009 August DOWNLOAD

B7330XXIK1 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7330XXIL2 2009 December DOWNLOAD

B7330XXJA1 2010 January DOWNLOAD

B7330RUXJB3 2010 February DOWNLOAD

For B7300:

B7300XXIK2 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7300XXIL5 2009 December DOWNLOAD

B7300XXJA9 2010 January DOWNLOAD

ALL firmwares are official Samsung firmwares. From the server bye and happy flashing.

You need to be a member for download those files.

I see your waiting and waiting but i have the site for you....

www.samsung-firmwares.com

For the last WM firmwares!

For B7320:

B7320XXIG2 2009 July DOWNLOAD

B7320DDIG4 2009 July DOWNLOAD

B7320XXIK3 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7320DDJA1 2010 January DOWNLOAD

For B7330:

B7330XXIH2 2009 August DOWNLOAD

B7330XXIK1 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7330XXIL2 2009 December DOWNLOAD

B7330XXJA1 2010 January DOWNLOAD

B7330RUXJB3 2010 February DOWNLOAD

For B7300:

B7300XXIK2 2009 November DOWNLOAD

B7300XXIL5 2009 December DOWNLOAD

B7300XXJA9 2010 January DOWNLOAD

ALL firmwares are official Samsung firmwares. From the server bye and happy flashing.

You need to be a member for download those files.

Thankyou for the reply. I gone through and download the required software but it is not identifying the port. How to identify and install the software? Please guide me.........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pha2dedz
Thankyou for the reply. I gone through and download the required software but it is not identifying the port. How to identify and install the software? Please guide me.........

I have friend on the same situation as you. His B7320 flashed with AT&T WM 6.5 ROM.

He asked me to flashed his B7320 back to original firmware.

Even though I haven't succeed, these are my knowledge about the problems and some workaround for the problems:

Sorry for using some programming terms. I'm a programmer but have no experience in Windows Mobile/CE programming before.

- The navigation keypad is not working properly, the OK (middle) and right key somehow not raise key up/down/press event. The Up key become the OK key. The left key raise 0xCA virtual key code, it open symbol screen when pressed on messaging screen. I try to extract the NaviKey.dll from healthy B7320 with B7320XXIK3 ROM rename it and copied into \windows folder.

Change the registry HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\NaviKey\Dll = myNaviKey.dll (renamed into this)

Soft reset, and voila, now the Up key working properly. But left key still returning 0xCA virtual key code. So I suggest just use Enter as OK key and layout your screen as list instead of grid.

- The layout of the QWERTY is messed up. Just copy et9.samsung_keylayout.txt file from healthy B7320 or you can copy it from your B7320, edit on the PC so it match with your QWERTY layout, rename and copy it back to the \Windows.

Change the registry HKLM\Software\Tegic\eT9\IME\KeyboardLayoutFiles7FF (or anything over there) = et9.your_keylayout.txt (renamed into this)

- Somehow, B7320 with flashed AT&T WM 6.5 ROM can't enter the tri color emergency mode/boot loader (normally can be done by pressing 'J' and connecting the phone into the PC through USB cable) so unfortunately the normal flashing won't work. Maybe flashing the boot area through hardware pin is the solution. The master reset menu (Power + 'F' key) still working anyway.

- I also tried same approach altering the kbdmouse.dll, keypad.dll with above method, but it doesn't work as expected. Many times it cause the phone hang and no key is working.

I installed ClearSecurity.cab so I can alter the registry.

That's all I can share, Cheers!!

Edited by Pha2dedz

• 1 month later...
Guest dj4all

omehow, B7320 with flashed AT&T WM 6.5 ROM can't enter the tri color emergency mode/boot loader (normally can be done by pressing 'J' and connecting the phone into the PC through USB cable) so unfortunately the normal flashing won't work. Maybe flashing the boot area through hardware pin is the solution. The master reset menu (Power + 'F' key) still working anyway. plz help

• 3 months later...
Guest romdhani83

- The navigation keypad is not working properly, the OK (middle) and right key somehow not raise key up/down/press event. The Up key become the OK key. The left key raise 0xCA virtual key code, it open symbol screen when pressed on messaging screen. I try to extract the NaviKey.dll from healthy B7320 with B7320XXIK3 ROM rename it and copied into \windows folder.

Change the registry HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\NaviKey\Dll = myNaviKey.dll (renamed into this)

How to exract the navikey.Dll from B7320XXIK3 , what program can to extract this Rom, please help me,

and how to use registry, i always access dennied, how to unlock these registry. THankQ

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pph284

I got a solution for this problem here

1. Unlock the phone

2. Open UAMgr.exe (find it at \Windows\UAMgr.exe) to unlock the GPRS

2. Copy below three files from normal/working B7320 to the broken one (in \Windows folder)

- Navikey.dll

- Battdrvr.dll

- eT9.samsung_keylayout.txt

Now your phone

- can navigate up, down, and left (right navigation button still error)

- can charging while the phone on (before copied you must charge when the phone dead)

- have the keypad button remapped like normal

4. Install AEButtonPlus to remap your left navigation key to be multifunction

Set like this (One click --> left and Double click --> right)

so you can navigate up, down, left, and right now.

But I cannot extract 3 file from rom files, anybody help me/us these files?! Thank you so much in advance!

Guest Mah8050
I got a solution for this problem here

1. Unlock the phone

2. Open UAMgr.exe (find it at \Windows\UAMgr.exe) to unlock the GPRS

2. Copy below three files from normal/working B7320 to the broken one (in \Windows folder)

- Navikey.dll

- Battdrvr.dll

- eT9.samsung_keylayout.txt

Now your phone

- can navigate up, down, and left (right navigation button still error)

- can charging while the phone on (before copied you must charge when the phone dead)

- have the keypad button remapped like normal

4. Install AEButtonPlus to remap your left navigation key to be multifunction

Set like this (One click --> left and Double click --> right)

so you can navigate up, down, left, and right now.

But I cannot extract 3 file from rom files, anybody help me/us these files?! Thank you so much in advance!

i have the same problem too but cant find those files please help us

and guys something else i after a lot of searching I found a procedure that may help us about our problem but finding it in my country is very hard i hope you can find

its called JTAG and done bye Omnia Repair Tool (or ORT)-JTAG (kind of box) which can repair boot directly

please tell us if anyone tried that or knows if the phone can be repaired in that way or not

check this out :www.ORT-JTAG.com

• 4 months later...
Guest romdhani83
I have friend on the same situation as you. His B7320 flashed with AT&T WM 6.5 ROM.

He asked me to flashed his B7320 back to original firmware.

Even though I haven't succeed, these are my knowledge about the problems and some workaround for the problems:

Sorry for using some programming terms. I'm a programmer but have no experience in Windows Mobile/CE programming before.

Soft reset, and voila, now the Up key working properly. But left key still returning 0xCA virtual key code. So I suggest just use Enter as OK key and layout your screen as list instead of grid.

- The layout of the QWERTY is messed up. Just copy et9.samsung_keylayout.txt file from healthy B7320 or you can copy it from your B7320, edit on the PC so it match with your QWERTY layout, rename and copy it back to the \Windows.

Change the registry HKLM\Software\Tegic\eT9\IME\KeyboardLayoutFiles7FF (or anything over there) = et9.your_keylayout.txt (renamed into this)

- Somehow, B7320 with flashed AT&T WM 6.5 ROM can't enter the tri color emergency mode/boot loader (normally can be done by pressing 'J' and connecting the phone into the PC through USB cable) so unfortunately the normal flashing won't work. Maybe flashing the boot area through hardware pin is the solution. The master reset menu (Power + 'F' key) still working anyway.

- I also tried same approach altering the kbdmouse.dll, keypad.dll with above method, but it doesn't work as expected. Many times it cause the phone hang and no key is working.

I installed ClearSecurity.cab so I can alter the registry.

That's all I can share, Cheers!!

I will copy file battdrvr.dll from good B7320, but i cannot find battdrvr.dll in window folder, how to find file battdrvr.dll in window folder and copy these file , PLEASE HELP ME,

thanks

Guest romdhani83

I will copy file battdrvr.dll from good B7320, but i cannot find battdrvr.dll in window folder, how to find file battdrvr.dll in window folder and copy these file , PLEASE HELP ME,

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

thanks

Hello!

Here is files you need in archive.

Have you any idea how to make "Ok" and "RighArrow" keys workable?

B7320.RAR

Guest Mah8050
Hello!

Here is files you need in archive.

Have you any idea how to make "Ok" and "RighArrow" keys workable?

Thanks man

really helpful

im working on the processor to find a way out of this problem i hope it be useful

Edited by Mah8050