1. Unlock the phone
2. Open UAMgr.exe (find it at \Windows\UAMgr.exe) to unlock the GPRS
2. Copy below three files from normal/working B7320 to the broken one (in \Windows folder)
Now your phone
- can navigate up, down, and left (right navigation button still error)
- can charging while the phone on (before copied you must charge when the phone dead)
- have the keypad button remapped like normal
4. Install AEButtonPlus to remap your left navigation key to be multifunction
Set like this (One click --> left and Double click --> right)
so you can navigate up, down, left, and right now.
But I cannot extract 3 file from rom files, anybody help me/us these files?! Thank you so much in advance!
and guys something else i after a lot of searching I found a procedure that may help us about our problem but finding it in my country is very hard i hope you can find
its called JTAG and done bye Omnia Repair Tool (or ORT)-JTAG (kind of box) which can repair boot directly
please tell us if anyone tried that or knows if the phone can be repaired in that way or not
check this out :www.ORT-JTAG.com