PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,368 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
If you're interested in an X2, why are you leaning towards the Diamond2 and not the Touch Pro2?

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

darkic

darkic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:tytn II

As having owned the HD2 for a few weeks now I would like to comment on my views if anyone is interested :D

I have experienced no red tint problems with the camera. In fact it works very well and the twin flash is very bright and night / dark photo's are now possible. You can also record video with the flash which is great. The phone is compatible with almost all Winmo apps I have installed including the g-sensor.

Both my brothers have iPhones and I can assure you they had nothing but praise for this powerful device. The finger friendly touch screen and customised ui makes you forget you're even using Winmo. Sound is great, screen is great, video playback is awesome Facebook integration is wonderful (I can send a picture just taken or from photo library straight to Facebook in 2 steps without logging into Facebook).

I also have a Toshiba TG01 and can say the HD2 kills it in almost every way.

The hype in my opinion is all true :(

Battery life on HD2?

sonyxperiax2

sonyxperiax2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Please dont talk about hd2, theres a mllion of post of hd2 and a few of x2. Let's talk of x2, and maybe a good comparison, but not hd2 only. However battery life of hd2 is quite poor, listening the music is half of xperia x2, x2 can play music four 20 hours, hd2 about 11. really bad thing about hd2..

Sonicr360

Sonicr360

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
Well lets get a decent review up and then we can ALL talk X2.

sonyxperiax2

sonyxperiax2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Any news? I talked to a big phone company in Italy about x2 and they saied that it will land around 7 of december.. can it be?

Nice Walkthrough !!

Please add a sample of recording video when you review this beautiful phone! Thank you!!

Edited by sonyxperiax2, 04 December 2009 - 10:52 AM.

tbd

tbd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:HTC Kaiser
Hi Paul,

Any news on the Photo samples? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users