Using tomtom with a bluetooth car kit

Guest Bashymerlin

Guest Bashymerlin

Hi folks

I appear to be having a wee problem, My Tomtom works great, My phone works great with my Bury CC 9055 bluetooth car kit, the problem arises when i want to use Tomtom when connected to my car kit, I get no sound, i.e. no directions....

My car kit has A2DP enabled, I also enabled the Serial Port, Headset and Wireless Stereo in the bluetooth settings on the phone and still no go for lauch...

Can anyone advise on this please as i just rang Samsung and they fobbed me off saying they dont test car kits, i pointed out that its the Law not to use your phone whilst driving and that a car kit of some sort is imperative, still fobbed off :D

Regards

Bashy

Guest tomdaws

I'm having exactly the same problem. TomTom works fine on my Touch HD. The bluetooth connection works fine for calls, but it will not stream my sat nav voice commands to the BT speaker.

Anyone >

I'm having exactly the same problem. TomTom works fine on my Touch HD. The bluetooth connection works fine for calls, but it will not stream my sat nav voice commands to the BT speaker.

Anyone >

elo mate problem isn't really with software of phone but implementation with tom tom and bt over different devices.... two ways first if you got full support(bought license for it) just send them info might be able to make them to implement (*software works on interface of device if it would work on "higher" interface there won't be any problem) , second try to use different software...

"only real heros have guts to admit to mistakes..."

Guest Bashymerlin

Sorry for the late reply but i didnt get an email....

I have sorted it, On the Bury BT kit there is a Music section, i went into there and clicked the fresh and it then sends the sound back to the phone, although i would have preferred it to come on over the speakers