Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

If we use this code and then use the MCR rom, will this break the unlocking?

I've not switched ROM since I unlocked, but I am using the 8230 based MCR ROM.

I think that it's two separate things, the unlock is in the SIM reading HW. (but I'm sure someone else will give a better answer :D )

Guest Alien*46*UK
If we use this code and then use the MCR rom, will this break the unlocking?

The unlock code supplied by 'unlockpulse' will do all the unlocking as all this does is let the phone use any companies sim card, so not just restricted to T-Mobile only. The MCR Rom, is to doing with the software on the phone, just changing, adding, removing etc, features, nothing to doin with the Sim lock.

Hope that makes sense ... Sounds better in me head ;) .

Guest ali_alex
You can now unlock your Pulse courtesy of http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ for $19.99 instead of $29.99! ;)

To get your discount, add your unlock to the basket, select checkout and enter the coupon code 'modaco.com'.

The unlock code will be supplied by e-mail in 1-2 working days.

Enjoy! ;)

P

hi Paul,

i have huawei u8230 sim locked from Austria A1 network, it is possible to unlock it whit this service or not?

thanks in advance !

Guest _melchett

does anyone know if you pay for an unlock from Tmobile and later have to return the phone, if they will unlock your next phone for free? My phone should be arriving tomorrow and although i really want to get it unlocked straight away from the website in here, i'm just a little concerned if i have one of the (potentially many) handsets with pre-existing problems.

Guest petermgates

Paid for an unlock code yesterday and it was in my inbox this morning. Everything worked brilliantly and now my pulse is working on Asda mobile.

Couldn't be happier, especially at the discounted price.

Thanks to the guys at http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ and thanks Paul for posting the promo code.

Edited by petermgates

Guest UnlockPulse
hi Paul,

i have huawei u8230 sim locked from Austria A1 network, it is possible to unlock it whit this service or not?

thanks in advance !

Hi, this is John, Admin of www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com, I have reply your email, and I can offer u8230 unlock code from Austria !

Guest Vince Scott

Hello all,

I'd just like to pass on my gratitude and thanks to the chap running the site below. I was a little bit cautious about using it but the comments on here provided a reasonable level of certainty, which i was very appreciative for.

I'd just like to say to anyone else thinking about it, that it worked fine for me, my unlock code arrived almost exactly 24 hours after placing my order, sent both as an SMS and via email. The seller gave me the necessary instructions for entering the code:

1) stick in new SIM

2) switch on

3) enter unlock code

After which i am now able to use my 3 sim and all appears to be grand in the world.

Thanks for much :-)

You can now unlock your Pulse courtesy of http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ for $19.99 instead of $29.99! ;)

To get your discount, add your unlock to the basket, select checkout and enter the coupon code 'modaco.com'.

The unlock code will be supplied by e-mail in 1-2 working days.

Enjoy! ;)

P

Guest colonel_butt
does anyone know if you pay for an unlock from Tmobile and later have to return the phone, if they will unlock your next phone for free? My phone should be arriving tomorrow and although i really want to get it unlocked straight away from the website in here, i'm just a little concerned if i have one of the (potentially many) handsets with pre-existing problems.

no

Well I may as well add to that I ordered yesterday afternoon and it was awaiting me this morning in my inbox.

Thanks very much, considering I thought I would see how much a mobile phone unlocking shop in town was going to cost me. He said £30 and that it would take 24 hours, you were quicker, cheaper, and i did not have to go back outside ;)

thanks

dave

Guest le_lutin

Another successful unlock here. Very happy with the service. 

I think that you should make the "phone number" field optional when you sign up though. A phone number is not needed to generate an unlock code (I used a fake phone number and the unlock still worked). I think it's only to send the unlock code by SMS, which is a nice feature, but it should be optional.

Edited by le_lutin

Service was professional and very quick (1day), emailed to verify imei.

Annoyingly have to exchange the phone due to dodgy screen so will be buying another unlock code shortly!

Guest Calamity James

I've been a long time lurker on MoDaCo but never registered until today. Just thought I'd add my thanks to 'John'. I purchased the unlock code at 1am this morning and it was waiting for me at 5am this morning in my inbox. Had my Pulse for less than 24 hours and already it's running with my Orange PAYM SIM ;)

Thanks again, I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to unlock, cheaper than T-Mobile and no risk of getting through to a dodgy CS member who'll ask you to wait for 3 months! ;)

James.

Guest ali_alex
Hi, this is John, Admin of www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com, I have reply your email, and I can offer u8230 unlock code from Austria !

succesfully unlock huawei u8230 A1 Austria ,using this site, thanks for help !

Guest vinnyjones

Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks, my unlock code was in my inbox well under 24 hours before my initial request and worked first time... I'm expecting another pulse through the post so i'll be getting that unlocked with you to... For £12 you really can't go wrong... Its funny seeing all the t-mobile colours but a nice big 3 sign (Hutchinson 3G UK)...

Very excited, rooted and installed the recovery image... Now which MCR should i load, that is the question.... :-)

Many thanks! Got code within 12 hours.

Just wanted to check. Does the unlock remain in place if I factory reset the phone?

Yes, at least I've reset mine 3-4 times since I unlocked and it's all fine ;)