B7610NXXIK2 ROM

Guest sorg

Guest informatico

To omnia users who have 6.1 6.5 and 6.5 with modded csc

i have wm6.5 with b7620 csc and in landscape mode the video drivers don't seem to work properly.

Im not sure if this problem was when i passed from wm6.1 to wm6.5 or when i flashed the wrong csc.

Please check your omnia how is the scrolling in landscape mode (in windows main menu is pretty visible)

and let me know your version and if you have this also in your phone

Latest available WM6.5 ROM IK2 for B7610

Here is flashable multilanguage ROM reconstructed from LOUVRE.mli uploaded by ronald-mcdrive

http://rapidshare.com/files/316186095/PDA_...XXIK2.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/316191107/PDA_...XXIK2.part2.rar

This is PDA only part.

Keep all rest parts in your phone as-is.

P.S.: I'm not responsible for any damages/bricks caused by this ROM. You're flashing it at your own risk!

Do you have QWERTY or QWERTZ keyboard layout? Is it possible to change from one to another?

Thx in advance!

can someone upload the rom on another file sharing site?because rapid won't let me download the files saying too many users are downloading,tnx

Edited by fier03

can someone upload the rom on another file sharing site?because rapid won't let me download the files saying too many users are downloading,tnx

I agree! I got one part... but now there no more "free slots".. :/

I still have the same questions :

-What upgrade i dont see any official upgrade

-WHAT'S INSIDE are all the samsung tools in ? calc, files, search, convert, video edit, dlna, dices, rss, podcast, flashcode, smartreader, free midomi

-Still no backup ?

Hi,

Any idea what's new in this final WM 6.5?

Is the weather widget as shown on all screenshots of the B7610 finally included?

Cheers!

we got that one, you can downaod the widget on that forum

I read when updating from wm6.1 to 6.5 and just updating the pda could mean problems?

Anybody tried updating from 6.1 to 6.5 and only the pda part?

I'm really scared of updating... but i can't wait for samsung, there lazy as hell.

Sorry for making a scene. But I don't want to brick my phone.

I read when updating from wm6.1 to 6.5 and just updating the pda could mean problems?

Anybody tried updating from 6.1 to 6.5 and only the pda part?

I'm really scared of updating... but i can't wait for samsung, there lazy as hell.

Sorry for making a scene. But I don't want to brick my phone.

i was scared too hehe but did it today, works just fine for me. was a matter of 15 minutes and then setting everything up again, now i've got everything running again :D

i was scared too hehe but did it today, works just fine for me. was a matter of 15 minutes and then setting everything up again, now i've got everything running again :D

Did you just flash the pda or the eboot to?

Problebly going to flash tomorrow hehe.. maybe. I'm swedish and we are cowards... it's in our nature =P

Problebly going to flash tomorrow hehe.. maybe. I'm swedish and we are cowards... it's in our nature =P

Do not be afraid, I flash eboot, pda and CSC ( CSC from Omnia B7620) and everything is ok :D

Okay, I will try hehe. But to flash the eboot. Do you need a seperate file for this or is the eboot in the rom? And i guess you can't flash eboot with the "lite" version of the OCTANS program?

Better ask then brick your phone...like my mother allways used to say. =P

was only the pda, no idea what flashing the rest changes tbh but since it's working fine...

Okay :D nice! I will try as soon as the phone done charging. One last question. After flashing is done. Does it boot from the new rom automatic or to you have to make a hard reset?

Thanks for all your answers! :(

Okay :D nice! I will try as soon as the phone done charging. One last question. After flashing is done. Does it boot from the new rom automatic or to you have to make a hard reset?

Thanks for all your answers! :(

The flashing procedure will guide you through the entire setup, language selection, screen calibration etc.