accelerometer is poor any advice?

Guest Bashymerlin

Guest Bashymerlin

Hi folks

Just recently bought the B7300 and been having a play to see what programs/games work, it looks like the only game that works with the accelerometer is the inbuilt Dice which aint much cop to say the least...

I have tried speleomaniac HTC emulator but that looks like its for the other Omnia's as it makes no difference to the B7300...

None of the test proggies work such as the Seismo, Beer, Light saber and so on, even the Resco Bubbles dont work.

The only program i can get the screen to turn into Landscape by turning the phone is the Opera browser.

I use SPB Mobile Shell and even then dont turn into Landscape mode like it used to with the XDA Mini S

Does anyone have any advice please, am i expecting too much, should i have gone for the i8910 Omnia HD instead?

Yours hopefully

Simon digg_bgcolor = 'transparent'; digg_window = 'new'; digg_url = 'http://www.samsung-omnia.org/index.php?topic=12401.msg67914#msg67914'; digg_title = 'accelerometer is poor any advice?'; digg_bodytext = 'Hi folksJust recently bought the B7300 and been having a play to see what programs/games work, it looks like the only game that works with the accelerometer is the inbuilt Dice which aint much cop to say the least...I have tried speleomaniac HTC emulator but that looks like its for the other Omnia's as it makes no difference to the B7300...Non'; digg_media = 'news';

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hello,

could you please tell me how to install it?

is it safe? sorry just new here and new with samsung as well.

thanks so much

If you follow the link i posted before, you will have the way to install it in french and in english (VO) so i couldn't tell you more.

Is it safe ? Until someone says no, i say yes ! :D

Have fun !

Namo