Photo

Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

* * * * * 42 votes

• Please log in to reply
2154 replies to this topic

TuShae

TuShae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
I tried to set a file as a ringtone but it didnt worked.The error is 'There was an error copying he ringtone to \My Documents\My Ringtone.The ringtone could not be set.'And can someone give me a solution about the weather problem? Or give me a link.Thank you!

miotto

miotto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:i900

I tried to set a file as a ringtone but it didnt worked.The error is 'There was an error copying he ringtone to \My Documents\My Ringtone.The ringtone could not be set.'And can someone give me a solution about the weather problem? Or give me a link.Thank you!

Same problem here, in all past versions have same error... i think this version should be fixed.

TuShae

TuShae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
I resolved the problem with the ringtone.U just have to create a folder My Ringtones in My Documents and then select a file as a ringtone.Also fixed the weather problem.;)

Edited by TuShae, 16 January 2012 - 10:13 PM.

Múrcielago93

Múrcielago93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello Steff !

A new operator joined SFR, ORange and bouygues. His name is " free"
( mobile.free.fr )
Can you make an "operator setting" for "free" to connect with GRPS etc .... ? :D

adinindu

adinindu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Samsung-i900 Omnia
Can someone please tell me how to flash this ROM ?
I don't familiar with flashing with a .bin files.

Thank you.

alexonay

alexonay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Steff195, your ROM is AWESOME, congratulations, I’ve tested many many ROMS, but yours is the best of all, GREAT speed, stability, battery time, etc. I have a question, I’ll explain my problem and then I’ll make the question. I don’t have Internet access through my cellular line (I’m from Cuba and we don’t have Internet access in our cel services), but If I connect my Samsung Omnia via USB cable or Bluetooth Adapter to a computer that have Internet access, then my phone can access Internet as long as it’s connected to that PC and I’ve tested it with the other Roms I’ve tried. But with your ROM my phone doesn’t connect to the Internet when it’s connected to a PC with Internet Connection via the USB cable or Bluetooth adapter, it tries to connect only through the cel phone line, it fails and then it says that it can’t connect to Internet. So the question is: Why my phone doesn’t connect to Internet when it’s connected to the Pc using the USB cable or Bluetooth adapter? Is there a configuration that I have to change? Please tell me what can I do, and if it’s not much to ask please answer my questions by email because I can’t enter this forum too much (remember I don’t have a stable Internet Service), my email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much for your time, I really hope you can help me.

alexonay

alexonay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Hi Steff, about my previous post, I resolved the problem changing operator settings, waiting some seconds and then re-changing back to the previous operator settings like you recommended on previous posts in order to be able to connect to internet, also in Settings/Browser Connection I marked the option "Automatically Detect Settings". The stupid Internet Explorer keeps saying "I can't connect" but Opera browser works fine. Thank you for a GREAT WORK.

Edited by alexonay, 24 January 2012 - 08:47 AM.

rocka1

rocka1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900 8Gb
Missing Icon Notification when Appearance is AeroStyle :

Posted Image

Classic Blue and SimpleGloss :

Posted Image

With Aerostyle, the "button" is there, because if I "click" in the area the reminder go off.
Can this be solved ?

- Build : 23153 (Normal)

Edited by rocka1, 02 February 2012 - 02:35 PM.

Kal-El21

Kal-El21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
He put a big effort into it....
It works faster than OCK's titanium classic rom, and doesn't have too many bugs.
Bravo, foarte tare rom-ul!

wanzer1990

wanzer1990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900
  • Twitter:@wanzer1990
SRS WOW HD works on latest build  23153 ?

dregs

dregs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:@yok
srs doesn t work or i could not :)
anybody know how fix this problem

Posted Image

elvi92

elvi92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
i have installed your rom, it is just great!

Edited by elvi92, 17 February 2012 - 02:25 PM.

hristo50

hristo50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Stef,

ROM 23153 is excelent. When I leaved Samsung WM 6.1 and started yours ROM's for 6.5, WiFi,GPS etc. operate normally. Thanks and bow to the ground of your hard work.

I have two questions:

1. How one can extends Samsung keyboard with cyrilic letters. I am from Bulgaria.

2. When I switch off and switch on my Samsing Omnia I900, automatically is executed and istalled Test_3G_Gumi.cab. This cab file corupts WiFi, IE etc. I look for this file by File Explorer but nothing. Probablly this file is located in the ROM, because can be invoked by service code *#9908# . How auto installation after swith on can be prohibited.

steff195

steff195

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II Titanium Grey

I have two questions:

1. How one can extends Samsung keyboard with cyrilic letters. I am from Bulgaria.

2. When I switch off and switch on my Samsing Omnia I900, automatically is executed and istalled Test_3G_Gumi.cab. This cab file corupts WiFi, IE etc. I look for this file by File Explorer but nothing. Probablly this file is located in the ROM, because can be invoked by service code *#9908# . How auto installation after swith on can be prohibited.

Hi!
1.I don't know how could I help you with that, you might do a search around here... I didn't get my nose into these stuff lately. :D

2. The automatic installation process is there to help you. It installs the "gumi" cab only after a rom is flashed or after a hard reset. It doesn't run everytime you restart your device. If it does, it is something wrong, reflash the rom. So, to go back to what I said, this process helps you with automatic file installation after a rom flashing or after a hard reset. That is just a demo. I mean you don't have to manually install every program after a hard reset. It automatically install them for you. :) For further explanation of how this stuff works see the bottom of the first post. The test gumi installation can be uninstalled later.

blade87

blade87

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
1. The Samsung keyboard doesn't have Cyrillic support.

2. I think a Hard Reset may fix this. Just don't touch the phone after the reset and when it starts installing stuff when the phone is started for the first time. It will restart after the installation and you can start using the phone.

Edit: Sorry Steff. My answer is 1 minute late. :D I don't know if I can delete my post.

Edited by blade87, 24 February 2012 - 08:52 AM.

steff195

steff195

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II Titanium Grey
@blade87: Posted Image No problem...

dregs

dregs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:@yok
hey steff how can add tr xt9 input your last rom 23153
i have TRIsuN.ldb files but i couldn't can you give me .cab files for fix this problem

Posted Image

keno0

keno0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia i900
how to use any CLOCK from there ???? http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=854047
and how to remove uninstall widget from my phone ????

Edited by keno0, 25 February 2012 - 11:01 PM.

_Carlo

_Carlo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
steff195 you will make a rom with m2d?? i have seen in the fist post that you have uplod your version of manila but it is an old version.

hristo50

hristo50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi!
1.I don't know how could I help you with that, you might do a search around here... I didn't get my nose into these stuff lately. :D

2. The automatic installation process is there to help you. It installs the "gumi" cab only after a rom is flashed or after a hard reset. It doesn't run everytime you restart your device. If it does, it is something wrong, reflash the rom. So, to go back to what I said, this process helps you with automatic file installation after a rom flashing or after a hard reset. That is just a demo. I mean you don't have to manually install every program after a hard reset. It automatically install them for you. :) For further explanation of how this stuff works see the bottom of the first post. The test gumi installation can be uninstalled later.

Thanks Stef and Blade87.

About Ad.1 Really Keyboard Samsung does not contains cyrylic alphabet. In the original Windows Mobile there are also other keyboard types and one of them has also cyrilic. To my regret I dont know how is cooked ROM and if is possible to customize ROM . So if my question is anadequate, sorry.
About Ad.2 After yours comment I made several experiments. I finded resolution executing the next 2 steps:
1. Hard Reset. When Test_3G starts autoinstalation interupt the process with pressing the button Reset.

2. Later install Test_3G_Gumi.cab manually by service code *#9908# .

After this steps no more problems. If necessary I can describe later in details above steps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users