Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest Besho992
Yes, you can install any rom you like, no need to hard reset. It will reset completeley during update, it's like installing a new OS on a pc. :D

Faster way (and especially when in trouble) to hard reset is to soft reset the phone from the top hole and immediately press the answer/decline keys simultaneously... it will ask you if you want to hard reset, and you obviously will press yes. B)

tnx steff,,,i'll try to install ROM,,, and also tnx for hard reset advice,,, its working :)

Guest steff195
hey steff do you have any ultralite versions of your roms? or with ms office 2010? thanks in advance for your reply.

My Normal versions are as Lite as I could get from a rom... basically they are lite versions, but I named them Normal, as I only cook Normal and M2Dv2 versions. :)

Guest MachinateTDK
My Normal versions are as Lite as I could get from a rom... basically they are lite versions, but I named them Normal, as I only cook Normal and M2Dv2 versions. :)

ok so let me ask, how do u uninstall the apps that came with the rom then to free up some space?

Guest steff195

I had it already cooked, tested it and seemed to me a very good version (from the COM2 series, with the Start up), but I chose not to release it, because I saw many users not interested in this builds.

I myself chose to stay on 28002 because of the Start and "X" button are down and I kinda got used to them this way...it seems handy... otherwise I would have chosen 21889.

Anyway, here it is:

21889 Normal

screenshot1wx.pngscreenshot2db.pngscreenshot3z.png

P.S.:

Don't forget to support... it's a time and nerves taking job to build this roms... plus I have to test every rom on my phone, so it might break down some day... at least I could raise some money for a new phone. B)

Don't want to be rude, but you could show your appreciation in figures not only in "thanks"... if it keeps this way then one day I might not be eager to release any of the new roms. :)

btndonatecclgc.gif

Edited by steff195

Guest mihai_mihai
I had it already cooked, tested it and seemed to me a very good version (from the COM2 series, with the Start up), but I chose not to release it, because I saw many users not interested in this builds.

I myself chose to stay on 28002 because of the Start and "X" button are down and I kinda got used to them this way...it seems handy... otherwise I would have chosen 21889.

Anyway, here it is:

21889 Normal

screenshot1wx.pngscreenshot2db.pngscreenshot3z.png

P.S.:

Don't forget to support... it's a time and nerves taking job to build this roms... plus I have to test every rom on my phone, so it might break down some day... at least I could raise some money for a new phone. B)

Don't want to be rude, but you could show your appreciation in figures not only in "thanks"... if it keeps this way then one day I might not be eager to release any of the new roms. :)

btndonatecclgc.gif

same damn problem with tap delay and from this scolling and double taping is dezastrous

integer benchmark 258.3082 this is way slow then it should be

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest cruddasj

Hey Steffi. Check the vistang thread for 28217. Just made some builds on it and it seems pretty nippy!!!

Regarding the donation thing, sucks doesnt it!! lol ive had 1 donation since beginning :| Hope yours goes a bit better than mine has been :)

Peace,

Jay

Edit: lol my bad, just seen its already been released B)

Edited by cruddasj

Guest AR_P130
QUOTE(Mantez)

At newest version are bug... Then I try to type a new message and push space or add any simbol,the text start write from left side.... ;S

But when reseived a new sms,and i reply it the text typing is good ;D Only bug then type the new sms ;S

QUOTE(dasjournal @ Jan 19 2010, 04:19)

Yes, I agree. Composing a new message and pressing Space or XT9 suggestions results in text writing from the left side. Is there any fix for this?

Edit: This only occurs when composing a new message. Replying to a message has no issues.

I'm having the very same issure with 23518. Nice rom, but I send alot of SMS, and this bug is difficult to ignore over time...

I to got the same problem sending a SMS, is there any solution for this bug ?

Grtz

Arco

Edited by AR_P130

Guest cruddasj
I to got the same problem sending a SMS, is there any solution for this bug ?

Grtz

Arco

Hey there. This isnt a solution but will fill you in on whats going on a bit more. I cook ROMs for the i900 and sometimes get this problem. I think it is something to do with the kitchen that is used. 28217 seems to be working fine in the kitchen and i believe both me and steffi have got it from the same source. Im taking it that 23518 did the shift to the left text thing???

Guest steff195

@cruddasj: about the donation, I wanna tell you that I received more from my fellow citizens (on some national forums) than from here. :)

Regarding the files, I didn't grab them from the VK topic, I already got them from XDA (Da_G's topic) I found them in QVGA and adapted to WQVGA. B) Then I checked the VK topic and saw that Waremike posted them. :D

Edited by steff195

Guest AR_P130
Hey there. This isnt a solution but will fill you in on whats going on a bit more. I cook ROMs for the i900 and sometimes get this problem. I think it is something to do with the kitchen that is used. 28217 seems to be working fine in the kitchen and i believe both me and steffi have got it from the same source. Im taking it that 23518 did the shift to the left text thing???

Thanks for your information. Isn't there an option to replace the SMS stack with one from another rom ?

Grtz

Arco

Guest steff195

Please be respectful and edit you post. If you wanna make your own roms fine, then create your own topic. I kinda dislike the idea of anyone modifying my roms. :)

If you have suggestions please write them here and if I consider helpful I will add them in my roms.

Edited by steff195

Guest cruddasj

Work ROM in I8000?

NO!

Lol. If you cant tell if an i900 ROM will or wont work on an i8000, I would seriously reconsider whether you are ready to flash a ROM or not......

Mihai it is a general rule that you DO NOT cook a cooked ROM. Please remove your post.

Edited by cruddasj