Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest mihai_mihai

Increase the screen responsiveness

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\touch\filter

Set "minimumtaptime" to 0

hope it will be helpfull can't test got i8000 now

Guest steff195

@FerMza87: thanks dude, will update links.

@T@R1Q: I'm sorry to hear that...

@papaslime: yeah, I know about that... can't find the cause of that. Here's a trick I do since this is happening only at the first 2 or 3 resets. Try to install everything you need, the phone will ask for soft reset on some applications (so the 2,3 resets are done) and after that set the time and date. It will stay there then. :)

As for the Call Log... I removed it, you don't need that, just install any of the dialers available for WinMo. B)

@chandanbs: after all this builds released yesterday, I think that's the one... at least I feel that. ;)

But remember to apply that fix for the touch.... will cook that in the following roms... but until then... :D

@PTKTheBest: I think it's that app's fault... especially in the cracked versions. I use a licensed one and have no problems.

@mihai_mihai: yeah man, I already stated that on the previous page... also edited my first post and wrote that tip there. B)

Guest mihai_mihai
@FerMza87: thanks dude, will update links.

@T@R1Q: I'm sorry to hear that...

@papaslime: yeah, I know about that... can't find the cause of that. Here's a trick I do since this is happening only at the first 2 or 3 resets. Try to install everything you need, the phone will ask for soft reset on some applications (so the 2,3 resets are done) and after that set the time and date. It will stay there then. :)

As for the Call Log... I removed it, you don't need that, just install any of the dialers available for WinMo. B)

@chandanbs: after all this builds released yesterday, I think that's the one... at least I feel that. :D

But remember to apply that fix for the touch.... will cook that in the following roms... but until then... :D

@PTKTheBest: I think it's that app's fault... especially in the cracked versions. I use a licensed one and have no problems.

@mihai_mihai: yeah man, I already stated that on the previous page... also edited my first post and wrote that tip there. B)

sry didn't read upper posts and now just remember you have good roms but with that anoing touchresponse

have fun, i bought i8000 so i give up rom-ing it started to kill most of my time and that was not good now i have to be good atherwise i will void the warranty ;) (hope i'll leave it alone)

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest ascot17

Could someone please explain the differences between all these builds? It is great to see so many new ROMS to choose from, but without flashing all of them it is getting a bit hard to choose....!!

Many thanks.

Guest blade87
Hello to all,

the roms are in english or multilanguage???? (Italian?)

ROMS here are only English, but there's another thread that has a lot of other languages.

i build the rom 23518. but now there is a square at the center of the screen that appears when i touch the screen and than gone. it is blinking to me every moment.....

additionaly when the windows opens and it says "windows starting", an arrow cursor appears and soon it is affixed as a square....

Edited by turta

Guest steff195

@turta: I think you accidentally touched the camera button, which by default has assigned the mouse cursor. That's the cause of the square appearing on your screen... mouse doesn't work properly and causes that. Try to disable it, and reassign other program to that button, for example, the camera. ;)

Guest eckertb

Hi there steff195,

i just went over from Ryrzy's 28205 to your 28223, and it's awesome! After disabling the mentioned registry key regarding touch sensitivity, it's really good. It's very fast and responsive, haven't discovered any bugs yet. Thank you again for your work, go on with building such great roms for the Omnia.

best regards from your neighbour country, Hungary

Balázs

Guest petikeke

Hi!

I like your new 28223 M2Dv2 rom. I installed favhack and optimzed a bit and it's great! ;) But i have 2 problems.

First: no wallpaper. I tried to put one of mine but the touchflo just dosen't start again, althought it says it's loading. No change after SR.

Second: I can't update weather. I installed mortcript and the home screen won't load, but the other tabs are okay. :S If i uninstall the mortscript it works again. No change after HR and SR.

What can I do? :S

Guest steff195

@eckertb: glad you like it! Regards to you too! ;)

@petikeke: I usually don't use Manilla, but when I tried the rom these things you mentioned worked for me. I mean changing the wallpaper, and... for the home screen you have to install that fix. It's attached in one of my posts. Soft reset and you're good to go. :D

@PTKTheBest: you mean you don't like this black menus camera? I think in 28205 I cooked the camera from the offcial rom. Sorry, I deleted those files as I reverted to this version, but I think you can find them on modaco. Just do a search, if you don't succeed, I unpack again the official rom and attach the files here for you. Ok?

@MachinateTDK: man, I'd rather not! You can install everything you want after flasdhing... the space is enough for all these apps to be installed. If I cook them in, maybe other users won't like it, that's why I preffer to leave that free space available... please understand!

Edited by steff195

Guest MachinateTDK
@eckertb: glad you like it! Regards to you too! ;)

@petikeke: I usually don't use Manilla, but when I tried the rom these things you mentioned worked for me. I mean changing the wallpaper, and... for the home screen you have to install that fix. It's attached in one of my posts. Soft reset and you're good to go. :D

@PTKTheBest: you mean you don't like this black menus camera? I think in 28205 I cooked the camera from the offcial rom. Sorry, I deleted those files as I reverted to this version, but I think you can find them on modaco. Just do a search, if you don't succeed, I unpack again the official rom and attach the files here for you. Ok?

@MachinateTDK: man, I'd rather not! You can install everything you want after flasdhing... the space is enough for all these apps to be installed. If I cook them in, maybe other users won't like it, that's why I preffer to leave that free space available... please understand!

understood. thank you for your response.

Guest petikeke

THX! I don't know how but now the weather worked. Althought I downloaded again this patch from another place and installed sdkcert (accidently XD ).

I could put a new wallpaper also. But it's strange. In the start menu the phone uses your original wallpaper, but in the manila it's uses my new. ;) But it's okay. :D

BTW it's a stayer...very fast and good looking! :(

ps: Are there any way to make default the omlia lite apps? I found a way to make default the calender, but i would like to use the contacts and other stuff. Is it possible with other omlia lite apps?

Guest PTKTheBest

@steff195 Can you do me a favor, because the camera's 28205th was beautiful and made the pictures really well. I do not know where to find it on modaco = / Cin are 2000 cameras.

ach ach is to many of this roms !! i use now 28223 and is really fast, but is this a newstest rom ? or 23519 is newstest? or maybe 25001 ? wich rom choise? please help here !!

Edited by JaCoL

please, can someone mirror the last rom of steff (23519)

it's simply impossible to download from rapidshare...

Edited by akon32

http://rapideo.pl/pliki/r/2429/35k6f/steff195_i900_6.5._23519.rar

here u go ! this file u download as premium user just click and download!

WARNING! Download avaible only 36 hours !!

will expired @ 2010-02-05 11:32

Edited by JaCoL