Anyone encountered battery drain issue with Ultra-Lite ROM

Guest Wilson@China

Guest Wilson@China

Hi, buddies

I flashed the Ultra-lite version yesterday, but I found the battery drain out very fast. Just during the setting up time (less than 1 hour), the battery drain from 99% to ~70%. And the whole phone is very hot.

So I have to reflash back to the official version after that.

I am not sure it's a common or individual case.

Any comments is appreciated.

Wilson

Hi, buddies

I flashed the Ultra-lite version yesterday, but I found the battery drain out very fast. Just during the setting up time (less than 1 hour), the battery drain from 99% to ~70%. And the whole phone is very hot.

Wilson

My battery life on IK5-Lite is as decent as it was on original IK5, you could Hard-reset your phone before rushing it to flash-room ! :D

P.S. As I said in other thread, CPU performance on IK5-Lite is set to "High" by default which may lead to faster power loss and producing more heat, if you planned to re-flash again to IK5-Lite, go to performance and change it to "Auto"

Samsung Setting> General Settings> Power> Performance> change the "High" to "Auto"

Edited by iWiNMo

Guest monyozt
Hi, buddies

Wilson

because backlight set to highest and CPU set to high by defalut.. i think thats the problem. and X button doesn't work so u need install taskmanager