JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest cruddasj

JC, Bruno Adler and Mambo04 ROM Development

All ROMs will be released with an MD5 Checksum so that you know if the .exe has downloaded okay. Just check the MD5 against ours provided using MD5 Summer found at: http://www.md5summer.org/

If they match then you know everything is okay! ;)

Instructional video on flashing:

Part 1:

Part 2:

So lets kick things off. Heres my first release, which I am calling 'True and Blue'. Ive tried to keep this as close to the microsoft image but with a little few extras that i find useful :D

Disclaimer: We cook these ROMs for you to customize and release your phones full potential. If however you do cause damage to your phone by incorrect flashing procedure neither me, mambo04 or Bruno Adler should be held liable.

!!!DO NOT USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER TO DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. YOU RISK BRICKING YOUR PHONE IF YOU DO!!!

JC True and Blue 28205

screen01rj.pngscreen03gb.png

280112.pngscreen05x.pngscreen08e.png

Memory usage:

Storage:

Total: 146.32 Mb

In Use: 11.78 Mb

Free: 134.54 Mb

Program:

Total: 97.24

In use: 37.80 Mb

Free: 59.45 Mb

Removed:

Dice Game

Digital Frame

Samsung Favourite Settings

Games

Google Launcher

Infrared drivers (omnia doesnt need them)

Samsung Main Menu

Media Album

Opera

Panel FS

Photoslides

Podcasts

RSS Reader

Samsung Clock

Sharepix

Shozu

Smart Converter

Samsung Today 1 and 2

Samsung Online widgets

Touch player

Welcome Centre

Kept:

Samsung Keyboard (black version by bgill)

Smart Reader

Google Maps (updated to newer layer version)

Added:

Net framework 3.5

Favourite hackings

Touch response improvement

Smaller icons with better resolution

Download 28217: http://200.98.236.85/True%20Blue%2028217.zip

Find attatched net framework 3.7.8 After flashing ROM drop this into your XDA_UC folder (so it will automatically install in future) and also install it. Seems to improve response times :(

NO PHONE PART INCLUDED FOR LESS CHANCE OF BRICKING ;)

If you like my ROMs please rate them in the ranking thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ing-with-links/

Donations accepted, not expected :D

btndonatecclg.gif

Enjoy :D

Thanks go to Nicklashidegard, Knotbeerdan, Ock, Waremike, Rtomakov and of course Mambo04 and Bruno ;)

.Net_Framework_V3.7.8.cab

Edited by cruddasj

Guest cruddasj

Update: 23551 released

blacksun.pngblack2f.pngblack3.png

black3d.pngtitaniumscreen.pngblackkeyboard.png

blackradiob.pngclassicblack.pngmydialler.png

TFDetatcher has been added for easy switching between touchflo and titanium.

Instructions:

When using XDA_UC. Make a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC'

Drop all the cabs you want installing on first boot into it.

On first boot allow device to reset itself on the tap to set up windows mobile screen (it will automatically, just leave it to run its course, dont tap the screen)

On reboot, XDA_UC will run after calibration etc.

After XDA has finished (you will get a message) it is recommended to reset (black theme will then be applied)

Download 23551: http://www.4shared.com/file/252846107/8672...auty_23551.html

Changelog:

Added new theme thanks to MartinBM (sorry I never got back to you on the cab)

Icons have been altered

Seems a little snappier/stable, messaging hasnt frozen on me yet :D

% Battery in place - Have used the 1% driver but havnt been able to run it down from 100% yet ;)

Video of older ROM (similar though!):

Part 1:

Part 2:

If you like my ROMs please rate them in the ranking thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ing-with-links/

Donations accepted, not expected :(

btndonatecclg.gif

Edited by cruddasj

Guest cruddasj

BRUNO ADLER MINOTAUR 24001

screenshot1ob.pngscreenshot2fk.pngscreenshot4c.png

screenshot6bh.pngscreenshot8z.png

screenshot10d.pngscreenshot11f.png

Memory:

Program:

Total: 97.24

In Use: 49.36

Free: 47.88

Storage:

Total: 137.47

In Use: 21.13

Free: 116.35

Apps:

BRUNO ADLER MINOTAUR V2 - 24001 BT-FIX

FOR SCREENSHOTS THERE'S A LINK ON MY MULTI-LANG POST

Kept/Added:

- Windows Live

- Office 2010

- High Res Icons

- Donate App ( you can donate me using ur credit card)

- Favorite Hackings

- Favorite People

- Jblend

- Midomi

- Regedit

- e-natives Showcase

-Fm-Radio

- Front Camera

-Audio Gain

- Chome Editor

- Advanced Config

- Pim Backup

- No Data

-Sip Change

- Shake and Save

- SMS SKIN

- Windows Media Player 12 Skin

- Black Dialer

- Liven Theme black

- ADC

- EzInput Keyboard

Removed:

- Smart Converter

- All Samsung Apps

- Dice

- Alpha Pics

- Keyboard Layouts

- Zoomer

- Sharepix

- Mouse pointers

- Sample Sounds

-And many other stuff i just can't remember.

Improved :

- Scrolling

- Touch

Edited by cruddasj

Guest bigfoune

hello cruddasj I tried your rom and I have already flashed any rom the i900 available here .. the tactile response is very correct .. She is among the best. I tested it on all sides and I found no bug.Wi fi is very fast (40secondes) in my case ..I like the x button that is very practical.you knew kept a place for memory is very good and very functionaI am very happy to see new Cooker go to Rom for a i900. I recommend this rom for anyone who likes to flash rom fluid !! (no bugs)very good job and I hope you'll customize more the next rom.thank you very much you and Mambo04 and Bruno.bigfoune

Edited by bigfoune

Guest cruddasj
how can i change keyboard t9 language??

thanks

I must have stripped the XT9 settings .exe Will hopefully include in new build, which should be out tonight.

Apologies

Guest lsherif
I must have stripped the XT9 settings .exe Will hopefully include in new build, which should be out tonight.

Apologies

cruddasj,

Any plans for cooking M2D v2 with your new release ?

Guest cruddasj
cruddasj,

Any plans for cooking M2D v2 with your new release ?

Yes. Working on my black ROM atm which will include it. Have got a new Blue and True that has Input and XT9 back on :D

Guest cruddasj

Apologies

XT9 settings are now in the Final ROM :D also input is there to select keyboard :(

Guest MAMBO04

yup, am changing some stuff at the moment, this is only a test rom

and as you can see, a LOT of stuff has been added, which i'll be tweaking this week

so chill ;)

Guest mashimus

Thanks for the new ROMs.. much appreciated.. ;)

Can you cook a new one with the new Swype keyboard instead of Samsung KB .. or no KB .. and let us choose what to install..

Oh... and BT-Audio Fix would be very nice as well.. heh..

Thanks again!!

Edited by mashimus

Guest Bruno Adler
Thanks for the new ROMs.. much appreciated.. ;)

Can you cook a new one with the new Swype keyboard instead of Samsung KB .. or no KB .. and let us choose what to install..

Oh... and BT-Audio Fix would be very nice as well.. heh..

Thanks again!!

I'm already doing this.

I'ma release my english version today afternoon .

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest cruddasj
JC True and Blue 28011 is great..

i'm waiting for ur rom bruno.. with swype kb.. great..!!

Thanks melodysilly.

I was considering cooking the swype keyboard into my roms but at the moment it overlaps the bottom bar as i guess its designed for 6.1/6.5 (rather than 6.5.1 +) devices. If an XML fix comes about I will start adding it to my ROMs ;) but until then im trying to keep my roms completely bug free.

If you like the 28011 true and blue keep an eye on this thread as im soon to release my 28011 black edition ROM. It will be including bgills black cabs, livven simplegloss themes, M2D (leo design with ROM default background) and a bunch of extra apps/programs for the phone ;)

Guest melodysilly
Thanks melodysilly.

I was considering cooking the swype keyboard into my roms but at the moment it overlaps the bottom bar as i guess its designed for 6.1/6.5 (rather than 6.5.1 +) devices. If an XML fix comes about I will start adding it to my ROMs ;) but until then im trying to keep my roms completely bug free.

If you like the 28011 true and blue keep an eye on this thread as im soon to release my 28011 black edition ROM. It will be including bgills black cabs, livven simplegloss themes, M2D (leo design with ROM default background) and a bunch of extra apps/programs for the phone ;)

Yeah.. i like it man.. ur rom is among the stablest atm.. leo design is great.. im using it right now, but without sense or m2d.. i prefer titanium.

i think u should include omnia lite keyboard, showcase with x button to close software, and compile all setting/tweaking software like nodata, chome editor n etc in a folder name it "tools" just like khuanchai did before..

make it semi-lite with only useful apps. Cheers!!

Guest cruddasj
Yeah.. i like it man.. ur rom is among the stablest atm.. leo design is great.. im using it right now, but without sense or m2d.. i prefer titanium.

i think u should include omnia lite keyboard, showcase with x button to close software, and compile all setting/tweaking software like nodata, chome editor n etc in a folder name it "tools" just like khuanchai did before..

make it semi-lite with only useful apps. Cheers!!

Good point about the folders. Im hesitant to put the omnia lite apps in though. I will be adding XDA_UC to my next ROM (i used it in pre-builds of 'true and blue' but only just found out the trigger for second boot) This way, you can kind of create your own ROM on startup lol. Just add what Omnia Lite apps/ programs etc... you want into a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC' and it will install them all silently on first boot.

The omnia lite apps cant be removed if they are set as default so i would rather keep it optional via XDA_UC. The only one I would really consider as a default would be the phonebook.

Im not too sure about showcase, I used it myself but wasnt really impressed. X button should already be in the ROM, its not 100% compatible with the new GUI though so not everything closes ;) so will need to find a different task manager that does the same thing.

Idea for the black rom is to have everything that i find essential, as well as stuff like facebook, fb IM, added themes, M2D as well as titanium and just general glossiness on top. I imagine that the memory will not be nearly as good. But i will try to keep it under the 40mb mark leaving 100mb free storage. Will have to experiment with it.

If you would fancy being a beta tester of the build before public release, PM me.

Thanks

hey cruddasj, I'm quite interested in your "True and blue" 28011, but before i flash i got to ask some questions:

is ms office kept or removed? I'd prefer it removed since it saves space (as you can install to My Storage/microSD card). Also there's the new office mobile 2010 beta.

is there chinese support? as in I know it's not pre-cooked, but if I install a chinese keyboard do I get chinese support or must I install fonts or something? I'm on s0cks ancient 6.1 ROM now, I got chinese support once i installed the keyboard. Also do keyboards have to be modified to work with 6.5.1+ ROMS (i'm worried about the keyboard overlapping thing) or is it just swype that has the bug?

also with regards to omniaLITE apps I agree to keeping them out of the ROM (including phonebook). that way your ROM can cater to more people's needs (such as people who don't like omniaLITE apps). phonebook is redundant if one installs spb mobile shell anyway.

lastly, is your rom mostly bug-free? I'm using the omnia as my only phone so I'm sort of hesitant to flash if there are major bugs. does your rom have sleep of death where phone cannot wake up after being put to sleep?

sorry for the many questions, your rom looks awesome. i'm looking forward to the black rom too! =)

Guest papaslime
Good point about the folders. Im hesitant to put the omnia lite apps in though. I will be adding XDA_UC to my next ROM (i used it in pre-builds of 'true and blue' but only just found out the trigger for second boot) This way, you can kind of create your own ROM on startup lol. Just add what Omnia Lite apps/ programs etc... you want into a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC' and it will install them all silently on first boot.

The omnia lite apps cant be removed if they are set as default so i would rather keep it optional via XDA_UC. The only one I would really consider as a default would be the phonebook.

Im not too sure about showcase, I used it myself but wasnt really impressed. X button should already be in the ROM, its not 100% compatible with the new GUI though so not everything closes ;) so will need to find a different task manager that does the same thing.

Idea for the black rom is to have everything that i find essential, as well as stuff like facebook, fb IM, added themes, M2D as well as titanium and just general glossiness on top. I imagine that the memory will not be nearly as good. But i will try to keep it under the 40mb mark leaving 100mb free storage. Will have to experiment with it.

If you would fancy being a beta tester of the build before public release, PM me.

Thanks

+1 for showcase

and can u also include psshutdownxp and srs? it would be great ;)

you rom is the the fastest rom i ever flash ;)

Guest MAMBO04

*UPDATE*

Normal 28011 ROM being released today, just cooking it ;)

skimmed a lot of other stuff out to increase low RAM, so let's see how this goes

i've removed EzInput.. but if you want it PM me and i can cook it in for you ;) i'll be releasing an M2D ROM later tonight, as i've found a skimmed down M2D rather than the 20 meg one i was using!

Anyway, stay tuned ;)

Guest Bruno Adler

BRUNO ADLER v1.0 ROM - 28011 AKA ADLER1

Not tested yet, so please give me some feedbacks ;)

Thanks guys.

In:

- Swype Keyboard

- HTC X BUTTON (Application now closes with X button)

- Shake n Save

- Pim Backup

- Favorite Hackings

- Youtube Play

- No Data

- Clean Ram

- Slide to View

- Front Camera

- Java

- W7 Premium Theme

- Samsung Midomi

- FtouchSL