554 replies to this topic

SelfCreation

SelfCreation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2 16G

Hi Everybody,

i am installed games asphalt 4, asphalt Hd, farrari HD cab file. All successful install but the games only shows quarters size of screen. I also try software WVGAFIX4 from xda but seen clash with others programme. I am using this ROM, tqvm

Hey , im not sure if this is the issu but you probly just got the Wrong Format for the Phone.

all the games u mentioned are made in VGA and WVGA you need to get the WVGA ( 480 by 800 res)

ryhoo

ryhoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Rodrigo,

I see you made a wrapper for Camera.exe, so the camera button works. Can you please recompile it also for SmartReader.exe so we can have this app working also? I tried to crack your wrapper but the exec is not working any more:)

BTW. I'm not the first one to say that but.. that's the best ROM for O2!

Finally got it working:) I hope in Beta 2 we won't need this, but for now here's the workaround:
1. Install SmartReader (cabs are available on the forum)
2. copy SmartReader.exe from /Windows to somewhere in your storage (let's say My Storage)
3. Rename it (in My Storage) to SmartR_.exe and copy it back to the /Windows folder.
4. Copy the attached file in /Windows folder. Attached File  SmartReader.exe   5KB   14 downloads

Of course all the credits goes to Rodrigo, he's the author of the wrapper, I just changed the name of the exec.

Edited by ryhoo, 04 February 2010 - 11:17 PM.

NikAhmad

NikAhmad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:omnia ii

Hey , im not sure if this is the issu but you probly just got the Wrong Format for the Phone.

all the games u mentioned are made in VGA and WVGA you need to get the WVGA ( 480 by 800 res)

Asphalt 4 i take from Omnia cab repository, of course WVGA also

solmy

solmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:imate jam 128 Rom
Great work .. Thank you

gallant_suri

gallant_suri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:I8000 omnia 2
Thanks for you work, Well Done Rod.

I got one issue apart from the other guys issues, when I enable HTC touch today screen, battery is drying fast, When I disable HTC touch today screen, getting more battery time.

Edited by gallant_suri, 08 February 2010 - 04:16 AM.

twistanesh

twistanesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Can anyone please direct me to a link or something where I can learn how to cook/flash my omnia 2?

Its my first time doing this and I have no idea how to do it

Any help is appreciated thanks!

SelfCreation

SelfCreation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Can anyone please direct me to a link or something where I can learn how to cook/flash my omnia 2?

Its my first time doing this and I have no idea how to do it

Any help is appreciated thanks!

How to flas O2: http://darkforestgro...php?topic=605.0

twistanesh

twistanesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
-

Edited by twistanesh, 12 February 2010 - 05:47 AM.

twistanesh

twistanesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

How to flas O2: http://darkforestgro...php?topic=605.0

HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH!

but I was wondering if that works with windows 7 aswell... Do i just follow those procedures just as it says and download the xpx32 bit? i beleive my laptop and computer are both 64 bit windows 7 ;)

dagb

dagb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH!

but I was wondering if that works with windows 7 aswell... Do i just follow those procedures just as it says and download the xpx32 bit? i beleive my laptop and computer are both 64 bit windows 7 ;)

Read http://www.modaco.co...4bit-windows-7/

/dagb

nightsoul111

nightsoul111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ican´t thank you enough

Maybe Life will do.............

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SelfCreation

SelfCreation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
hey , i got my self the ORiginal I8000L .bin file , how do i make it a .NB0 so i can reinstal the PDA (original rom ) back on my phone?? any 1 pls

im a noob so i kinda need detail info , not good with codes and programing lol

ti994a2

ti994a2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Beta 2 Its never going to happen. more bugs will be discovered, why isnt Samsung releasing a complete revision? Surely their reputation is at stake. Cant beat the smoothness of an Iphone. Why cant windows ever run nice and smooth? wake up you people!

Speedfrog

Speedfrog

The Viking

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts
  • Interests:football
  • Devices:Omnia II 16 GB

Beta 2 Its never going to happen. more bugs will be discovered, why isnt Samsung releasing a complete revision? Surely their reputation is at stake. Cant beat the smoothness of an Iphone. Why cant windows ever run nice and smooth? wake up you people!

wtf! :D

its not samsung who makes this rom its RFD !

Almonds

Almonds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II I8000
Hi!! Thank you for this ROM I really do love it but it sure ate lots of battery, anyways where can I get the HTC keyboard? I'm going to flash back to original ROM as I'm going for a trip and I really do love the HTC HD2 qwerty keyboard.

Thanks!

wish master

wish master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:omnia
Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your hard work and respect your knowledge of porting HTC HD 2 to omnia 2.
You made omnia 2 to HTC HD2 with your fanstastic rom.

I'm using your rom for 4 days and noted few problems to me.
1) screen not off after receiving SMS or missed call (known issue by others and still no solution for it yet). That cause excessive loss of battery power without knowing it.
2) SMS hang at times and unable to reply even tap according to screen guide - even after screen align and soft reset ( I'm not sure only happen to me)
3) Unable to add city in weather tab. Touch flo restart whenever I tried to add city. FOr me this is quite anoyying as I'm a frequent traveller.

Rodrigo or any kind soul here can help me to sort out these problem as I like Rodrigo rom so much. Any single piece of advice whether work or not is highly appreciated.
Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by wish master, 24 February 2010 - 01:55 PM.

rodrigofd

rodrigofd

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2 I8000; HTC Fuze

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your hard work and respect your knowledge of porting HTC HD 2 to omnia 2.

1) screen not off after receiving SMS or missed call (known issue by others and still no solution for it yet). That cause excessive loss of battery power without knowing it.
2) SMS hang at times and unable to reply even tap according to screen guide - even after screen align and soft reset ( I'm not sure only happen to me)
3) Unable to add city in weather tab. Touch flo restart whenever I tried to add city. FOr me this is quite anoyying as I'm a frequent traveller.

Rodrigo or any kind soul here can help me to sort out these problem as I like Rodrigo so much. Any single piece of advice whether work or not is highly appreciated.
Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Wish master,
All issues you indicate, have been reported long time ago (beta 1 is pretty old now) ... i hope i can release last Beta 2 in this days, .. in which, all such issues are fixed, and others.. :(

Cooking ROMs for I8000 & I8000L

Want to support my work?? :)

Posted Image / EUR: Posted Image

stu_2k1

stu_2k1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900, OMNIA2

Hi Rodrigo,

Rodrigo or any kind soul here can help me to sort out these problem as I like Rodrigo so much. Any single piece of advice whether work or not is highly appreciated.
Please help.

Thanks in advance.

If you check rods other post you will see he will be release a beta2 hopefully very soon.

Omnia2
WM6.5 / Android

Posted Image

paramore

paramore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Devices:i8000
  • Twitter:@paramore
rodrigofd please fix the video player in touch player and htc album?

che si podes arregla el reproductor de video en el touch player y en la galeria de htc ... en la beta 1 sale deforme y trabado

Edited by paramore, 23 February 2010 - 08:41 PM.

Almonds

Almonds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II I8000

Hi Rodrigo,

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi!! For city just connect to internet and let the GPS find your location. Its pretty accurate on which city your are in. For SMS hang up, make sure you only have few messages because the more message you have the slower SMS is.

Wish master,
All issues you indicate, have been reported long time ago (beta 1 is pretty old now) ... i hope i can release last Beta 2 in this days, .. in which, all such issues are fixed, and others.. :(

Hi Sir, Do have a separate .cab or .zip keyboard of your HTC HD2? I really love it and I feel kinda awkward on samsung qwerty it doesn't feel right when I text. Thanks! I can't seem to find one here in Modaco.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users