OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest alvingoh90

does anyone of u have audio gain control .cab? and boris i have try but still the same the only thing i can connect to is google lol

Edited by alvingoh90

Guest bcandeias

In the registry navigate to HKLM\\Software\HTC\CommManager\3\ and change the Execute value to \Windows\CMBluetooth.exe

Thanks mate!! :)

Guest BorisGVG

guys i got a good software wan to chare wif u all http://www.modaco.co...tach&tid=287503 search for voice command after u install it exit the help then press omnia i900 menu button which is above the zoom button then say what is today's date or what is today's time :D hope u all like it

I see there lots of apps and pictures, can you be specific about the name of the file? And did you try it? Does it works on your rom? What rom do you use? 6.1, 6.5 or 6.5.x?

In case you all have apps or roms which are not listed in my 4Shared Folder, please do provide me with a valid link to download it and put it there. But before you provide me with a link, please, try it on your phone and see if its working and especially it has to work or to be for Samsung Omnia i900 (thats WQVGA screen, 240x400) and it has to be latest version or at least closes to the latest version.

Sure I will first do a research about the product and maybe try it on my Omnia i900, but I will highly appreciate if you do what I request here. :) I have HTC One X now, but I'm still in love with my Samsung Omnia i900 and still use it full time, cuz it's a special phone.

Lets keep the legacy alive :)

P.S. Ok, I found it, it's Voice_Command.cab

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest alvingoh90

boris unstall that voice command use this 1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=638942 search for MS voice command and Microsoft TellMe u must install voice command 1st onli install tellme Voice command is for open application while tellme is for texting and surfing internet with voice btw those program i had tried and it work well on my omnia i900

Guest BorisGVG

boris unstall that voice command use this 1 http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=638942 search for MS voice command and Microsoft TellMe u must install voice command 1st onli install tellme Voice command is for open application while tellme is for texting and surfing internet with voice btw those program i had tried and it work well on my omnia i900

So, are you suggesting to remove this Voice Command from my 4Shared Folder and to replaced with this new you provide me? Cuz the Voice Command you provided first is somehow working. :)) It's not a problem to remove it and replace it. I have super fast internet :)

Guest alvingoh90

u use the second website because the voice command at the 1st website cant fully support tellme but for the second post it can fully support tellme and without voice command the tellme program wont work

• 4 months later...
Guest BorisGVG

Hi, i have questions, which rom is newer: Build 23118 or 29005?

29005 is newer, but that doesn't necessary means that its better. All custom roms are registry tweaked by chefs so they can pull the best of them or straight them right as they should be.

Have this on mind also: Omnia i900 latest OS is WM 6.1, there are no official 6.5.x roms for it. All those 6.5 or 6.5.3 roms are custom made and ported for Omnia i900.

For more info and naming scheme of Omnia i900 original builds, go to this link.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
Guest arnodude53

I flashed my omnia with the titaniumclassic firmware and it works great except my the date on the phone only shows the month, so it shows DD/03/YYYY, i tried reconfiguring the date and time many times but it just doesn't want to change de day and year : / Any help with that?

Thanks!

Guest BorisGVG

I flashed my omnia with the titaniumclassic firmware and it works great except my the date on the phone only shows the month, so it shows DD/03/YYYY, i tried reconfiguring the date and time many times but it just doesn't want to change de day and year : / Any help with that?

Thanks!

Search the thread, if i remember correctly that bug is already answered here. Try Regional Settings (Start>Settings>System)

Guest arnodude53

Search the thread, if i remember correctly that bug is already answered here. Try Regional Settings (Start>Settings>System)

Yep reconfiguring the regional settings did the job, thanks!

Grtz,

Arno

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BorisGVG

I can't download any of these ROMs link broken or file missing.....

Check out my modaco thread (its down in my signature), most of his latest and best roms are there, links are working but you have to have an account on 4Shared so you be able to download it.

Cheers.

• 8 months later...
Guest SMRumi

Hi,

I have installed your OCK Premium 29005 rom. This is really nice. Really a good work.

I want to use the mouse as like the PC which was in Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Official rom in my Samsung SGH-I900.

Would you please help me by providing your wise instruction how I can enable this feature on my phone?

Looking forward to have your kind help.

Thanks & Best Regards

Rumi

• 2 months later...
Guest BorisGVG

Hi,

I have installed your OCK Premium 29005 rom. This is really nice. Really a good work.

I want to use the mouse as like the PC which was in Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Official rom in my Samsung SGH-I900.

Would you please help me by providing your wise instruction how I can enable this feature on my phone?

Looking forward to have your kind help.

Thanks & Best Regards

Rumi

Mouse pointer is not working good on WM 6.5.x as it was working with WM 6.1 cuz of the different structure between 6.1 and 6.5.x.  WM 6.5.x is made to be much more finger friendly than 6.1, so you practically don't need the stylus or the mouse pointer. There is not known fix for this cuz it is impossible to fix it. And Samsung Omnia i900 got up to WM6.1, there was never an official WM 6.5.x ROM for the Omnia i900. All WM6.5.x ROM's you see for Omnia i900 are custom cooked ROM's, in other words "ported ROM's" to work on Omnia i900.

• 1 month later...
Guest west.side9251

i have installed OCK Premium ROM and its great no bugs everything like wifi gps data conections works super rom thanks to the creator its awesome

the touchpad is wokring but not as mouse but as a scroller like blackberry phones wich is still cool

10x for the rom installed for 2-3 minutes working fast and stable (device omnia i900 16gb movistar spain)

Edited by west.side9251