Photo

OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

* * * * * 82 votes

• Please log in to reply
7567 replies to this topic

ssi42

ssi42

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900
Yeah Ock is alive :D Nice skin bro, but what is the main app/program? I see only images, layers of the screenshots?

ock

ock

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • Devices:i900
  • Twitter:@o_ck

Yeah Ock is alive :D Nice skin bro, but what is the main app/program? I see only images, layers of the screenshots?

I was planning to use JMLToday as the main app :)

ock Eclipse Build 23118

Check out my guide to rom cooking and my Zune and GTX Nitrogen skins

xuanlam2010

xuanlam2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I was planning to use JMLToday as the main app :)

wellcome ock back !.!
I like your rom! Can you add uTask in your new rom? I think it will better....

hishamms

hishamms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia i900
Flashed my omnia with the M2D rom and it looks great. Thanx Ock

tnt-4-

tnt-4-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i cant update manila weather at home tab. i try hard reset but the problem still have... what can i do?? please help me

masoud irani

masoud irani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:I 900 OMNIA
Hi ock dear.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Manila2.5Romonwhetheryouarehaving?

_Carlo

_Carlo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
there is a cab to install that??

http://lh4.ggpht.com...lipse_23118.jpg

MPKa

MPKa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
if I use this rom will it change or effect the radio (phone.bin) ?

current (was never changed)
PDA: i900XXHG5/MSHG1
Phone: i900XXHG5

Edited by MPKa, 08 January 2012 - 04:55 PM.

bcandeias

bcandeias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OMNIA i900

Hi guys,

A piece of bad news, my Omnia seems dead after it was inactive for a couple of months. I'm thus unable to make one last rom for our beloved i900s. :(

However, prior to my studies, I had made some mockups of a homescreen design I had hoped to implement, but unfortunately could not right now. I've attached them below, in case anyone is interested in them. I used an old copy of PhotoPlus, so the source files are in the spp format ;)

If I somehow managed to revive my Omnia, I'll let you guys know :)

Thanks for giving me a wonderful experience sharing my creations with you all. I will be around in MoDaCo, but probably more active in the Android forums. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Ock, once again congrats for a wonderfull job! That pic is really really atractive and I would love that Rom on my Omnia...

And thank YOU, for sharing with us!
Must say, I've been using only your Roms since I've got my Omnia! :)

Cheerz

DHCobbler

DHCobbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there anyway to have Nitrogen as the default media player on the icons below instead of Media Player?

Edited by DHCobbler, 10 January 2012 - 06:02 PM.

Rusy

Rusy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed the premium version, i like it, but i have one problem, i dont know how to update the wheather in today screen, what is under the clock..i tap the screen start updating but it shows everytime that is no whether data available. Please help.

blade87

blade87

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
I think that this service is shut down. I can't update it for some months now. The last time I updated it was November I think. After that it started with the No weather data available and still going on so I don't think it will be fixed any time soon.

superlativo

superlativo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
Congratulations OCK for your Omnia ROMS, are cool and powerful!

Posted Image

What recording application that appears in this screenshot (bottom-left)?

I want to install Eclipse Build 23118 and I would like to know if it includes this recorder.

Thanks in advance.
;)

Edited by superlativo, 25 January 2012 - 07:46 AM.

Samsung Omnia i900 16GB

mojred

mojred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Cheers everyone. I have been flashed 8 different WM 6.5 version's for my Omnia but every one is breaking. And everything works just perfect until Omnia break's and after break I cant turn it on at least for 4 hours or sometimes even whole day. Last break was yesterday at 16h and still won't turn on.Posted Image Can anybody help me please if there is solution?

nikkodonatte

nikkodonatte

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:samsung Galaxy Ace

Cheers everyone. I have been flashed 8 different WM 6.5 version's for my Omnia but every one is breaking. And everything works just perfect until Omnia break's and after break I cant turn it on at least for 4 hours or sometimes even whole day. Last break was yesterday at 16h and still won't turn on.Posted Image Can anybody help me please if there is solution?

Hi, maybe it´s a bettery problem. Try with another battery, if you still have the problem, it´s hardware malfunction.

antreas1989

antreas1989

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:I900
hi there!! i have the eclipse rom (23118 build)for over a year now..after i have done a hard reset 2 weeks ago, my omnia's screen became terribly decalibrated.i tried the windows screen alignment tool without effect(the cross moves continuously).i also changed the registry values but without any effect again! is there anything else that i can do??

leap_ahead

leap_ahead

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

hi there!! i have the eclipse rom (23118 build)for over a year now..after i have done a hard reset 2 weeks ago, my omnia's screen became terribly decalibrated.i tried the windows screen alignment tool without effect(the cross moves continuously).i also changed the registry values but without any effect again! is there anything else that i can do??

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

Change " MaxCalError " value From 7 to 14

Official i900BDHJ3/BDHJ3 Windows Mobile 6.1 20271 133Mb - i900DXIF1 Radio

mojred

mojred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, maybe it´s a bettery problem. Try with another battery, if you still have the problem, it´s hardware malfunction.

Ok. I will try with another battery. Thanks for advice.

antreas1989

antreas1989

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:I900

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

Change " MaxCalError " value From 7 to 14

it works like a charm! thanks mate!

se_mwen

se_mwen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SAMSUNG i900

I installed the premium version, i like it, but i have one problem, i dont know how to update the wheather in today screen, what is under the clock..i tap the screen start updating but it shows everytime that is no whether data available. Please help.

You can try a workaround that uses info pulled from the weather tab instead: http://forum.xda-dev...&postcount=1273

It works for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users