Photo

OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

* * * * * 82 votes

• Please log in to reply
7566 replies to this topic

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Too many :))
  • Devices:Samsung ATIV S & Omnia i900

anyway BorisGVG thx for ur uploading :)

alvingoh90 have you try 1 or 2 hard resets? Or do a hard reset once and then reflash your ROM. After reflashing to 3 hard resets one after another, Obviously there are some files from the older ROM having conflict with the new files from your new ROM. Hard resets will help you to delete those older files. If this doesn't help, repeat the procedure with other ROMS and see if the problem is solved or not. If not then you have obviously a hardware problem with your phone. The only solution is to go to some mobile service near you to fix it.
Anyway, did you go to my 4Shraed Folder? Can you see all files under Phone Part, ROMS and Apps including the READ ME!!! text file?

Cheers Mate :)

My MoDaCo Thread - Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (since July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))
My devices:
- Samsung ATIV S [Windows Phone 8, GDR3]

- Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 [custom ROM: ock ultralite 29005 (WM 6.5.3 Pro) + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5]
|| Republic Of Macedonia ||

alvingoh90

alvingoh90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia i900
i have tried other rom too and i follow other web page which teaches me to fixit but it still the same.I dun think it is the hardware problem becz i still can update my weather with the wifi connection only cannot connect to the webpages

alvingoh90

alvingoh90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
btw boris how does steff rom 29020 v2 look like?

Edited by alvingoh90, 17 July 2012 - 02:54 AM.

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

btw boris how does steff rom 29020 v2 look like?

You have a picture in the zip file Steff195's 29020 V2 Lite (for Windows XP) how this rom look like, Just redownload from my folder to check if I put the picture in the zip file, and there is a picture there how that rom look like.
As for you wi-fi problem, I will try to search and found a solution. Are you having this problem with a specific rom or have you tried various roms and still the problem is present? Cuz I've tried all roms I upload to my 4shared folder and never had a problem with the wi-fi as you have :)

My MoDaCo Thread - Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (since July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))
My devices:

- Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 [custom ROM: ock ultralite 29005 (WM 6.5.3 Pro) + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5]

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

i have tried other rom too and i follow other web page which teaches me to fixit but it still the same.I dun think it is the hardware problem becz i still can update my weather with the wifi connection only cannot connect to the webpages

Try this solution, it might help you.

My devices:

bcandeias

bcandeias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OMNIA i900
Hi guys!!

I use Ock's Premium rom and in the Comm Manager, when I tap the WiFi it opens de WiFi Wizard (so far so good) but when I tap the Bluetooth it opens de Wifi Wizard also, instead of Bluetooth Wizard... Do you happen to know how can I fix it? Maybe editing the registry?

Thanks in advance... Hope to hear from someone soon.. :)

blade87

blade87

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Hi guys!!

I use Ock's Premium rom and in the Comm Manager, when I tap the WiFi it opens de WiFi Wizard (so far so good) but when I tap the Bluetooth it opens de Wifi Wizard also, instead of Bluetooth Wizard... Do you happen to know how can I fix it? Maybe editing the registry?

Thanks in advance... Hope to hear from someone soon.. :)

In the registry navigate to HKLM\\Software\HTC\CommManager\3\ and change the Execute value to \Windows\CMBluetooth.exe

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

In the registry navigate to HKLM\\Software\HTC\CommManager\3\ and change the Execute value to \Windows\CMBluetooth.exe

Ahh, blade87, you were faster :). I saw this question on my phone, but i was too busy to answer the guy, Bravo :)
Anyway, just to ask you something. I collected most of the working (ported) Omnia Lite apps for Omnia i900, But what is annoying is that haptic feedback, vibrate thing on all apps. I think I used one of ock's Roms, I think it was Eclipse Refreshed 23118, and there was a Smart Converter without vibrate when you touch something (I don't mind the sound when touch). But it was cooked and I couldn't extract it. Is there a registry tweak, where I can turn of the haptic feedback (vibrating when touch)? Thank you in advance :)

My devices:

blade87

blade87

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
I don't know any registry tweaks, but in Yonn's ROMS it had its own settings and can be turned off. You can try and turn on this option - Start->Settings->Personal->Vibration->Disable vibration for touch screen.
If that doesn't help, try asking in Steff's thread. He was the only chef left here by the time I was visiting more frequently.

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

I don't know any registry tweaks, but in Yonn's ROMS it had its own settings and can be turned off. You can try and turn on this option - Start->Settings->Personal->Vibration->Disable vibration for touch screen.
If that doesn't help, try asking in Steff's thread. He was the only chef left here by the time I was visiting more frequently.

I did write a private message to Steff, but still no answer. Not that I can't live with this option On, but just wanted to know an info plus :). I was referring to Omnia Lite apps ported to Omnia i900 (like: Phonebook (SECContact, AudioNote, Touch Calendarm etc.) I know already about that Start->Settings->Personal->Vibration->Disable vibration for touch screen.
However, Thanks bro :)
Anyway, check out my 4Shared folder, got some of my personal favorite roms and apps who worked well on my phone. In case you have some apps or something similar, can you provide us so I can upload it there! :)
Cheers!!!

Edited by BorisGVG, 19 July 2012 - 02:07 AM.

My devices:

alvingoh90

alvingoh90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
guys i got a good software wan to chare wif u all http://www.modaco.co...tach&tid=287503 search for voice command after u install it exit the help then press omnia i900 menu button which is above the zoom button then say what is today's date or what is today's time :D hope u all like it

alvingoh90

alvingoh90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
does anyone of u have audio gain control .cab? and boris i have try but still the same the only thing i can connect to is google lol

Edited by alvingoh90, 19 July 2012 - 04:10 AM.

bcandeias

bcandeias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OMNIA i900

Thanks mate!! :)

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

guys i got a good software wan to chare wif u all http://www.modaco.co...tach&tid=287503 search for voice command after u install it exit the help then press omnia i900 menu button which is above the zoom button then say what is today's date or what is today's time :D hope u all like it

I see there lots of apps and pictures, can you be specific about the name of the file? And did you try it? Does it works on your rom? What rom do you use? 6.1, 6.5 or 6.5.x?
In case you all have apps or roms which are not listed in my 4Shared Folder, please do provide me with a valid link to download it and put it there. But before you provide me with a link, please, try it on your phone and see if its working and especially it has to work or to be for Samsung Omnia i900 (thats WQVGA screen, 240x400) and it has to be latest version or at least closes to the latest version.
Sure I will first do a research about the product and maybe try it on my Omnia i900, but I will highly appreciate if you do what I request here. :) I have HTC One X now, but I'm still in love with my Samsung Omnia i900 and still use it full time, cuz it's a special phone.
Lets keep the legacy alive :)

P.S. Ok, I found it, it's Voice_Command.cab

Edited by BorisGVG, 19 July 2012 - 03:29 PM.

My devices:

alvingoh90

alvingoh90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
boris unstall that voice command use this 1 http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=638942 search for MS voice command and Microsoft TellMe u must install voice command 1st onli install tellme Voice command is for open application while tellme is for texting and surfing internet with voice btw those program i had tried and it work well on my omnia i900

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

boris unstall that voice command use this 1 http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=638942 search for MS voice command and Microsoft TellMe u must install voice command 1st onli install tellme Voice command is for open application while tellme is for texting and surfing internet with voice btw those program i had tried and it work well on my omnia i900

So, are you suggesting to remove this Voice Command from my 4Shared Folder and to replaced with this new you provide me? Cuz the Voice Command you provided first is somehow working. :)) It's not a problem to remove it and replace it. I have super fast internet :)

My devices:

alvingoh90

alvingoh90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
u use the second website because the voice command at the 1st website cant fully support tellme but for the second post it can fully support tellme and without voice command the tellme program wont work

krzyho3

krzyho3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900
Hi, i have questions, which rom is newer: Build 23118 or 29005?

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Hi, i have questions, which rom is newer: Build 23118 or 29005?

29005 is newer, but that doesn't necessary means that its better. All custom roms are registry tweaked by chefs so they can pull the best of them or straight them right as they should be.
Have this on mind also: Omnia i900 latest OS is WM 6.1, there are no official 6.5.x roms for it. All those 6.5 or 6.5.3 roms are custom made and ported for Omnia i900.
For more info and naming scheme of Omnia i900 original builds, go to this link.
Cheers.

My devices:

arnodude53

arnodude53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I flashed my omnia with the titaniumclassic firmware and it works great except my the date on the phone only shows the month, so it shows DD/03/YYYY, i tried reconfiguring the date and time many times but it just doesn't want to change de day and year : / Any help with that?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users