Photo

OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

* * * * * 82 votes

• Please log in to reply
7567 replies to this topic

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Too many :))
  • Devices:Samsung ATIV S & Omnia i900

I flashed my omnia with the titaniumclassic firmware and it works great except my the date on the phone only shows the month, so it shows DD/03/YYYY, i tried reconfiguring the date and time many times but it just doesn't want to change de day and year : / Any help with that?

Thanks!

Search the thread, if i remember correctly that bug is already answered here. Try Regional Settings (Start>Settings>System)

My MoDaCo Thread - Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (since July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))
My devices:
- Samsung ATIV S i8750 [Windows Phone 8.1.1]

- Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 [custom ROM: ock UltraLite 29005 (WM 6.5.3 Pro) + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5]
|| Republic of Macedonia ||

arnodude53

arnodude53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Search the thread, if i remember correctly that bug is already answered here. Try Regional Settings (Start>Settings>System)

Yep reconfiguring the regional settings did the job, thanks!

Grtz,
Arno

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Yep reconfiguring the regional settings did the job, thanks!

Grtz,
Arno

You are welcomed arnodue53 :)

My MoDaCo Thread - Samsung Omnia i900 & WM6.x.x ROMs and Apps (since July 2012, Mostly WQVGA))
My devices:

- Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 [custom ROM: ock UltraLite 29005 (WM 6.5.3 Pro) + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5]

raptor101

raptor101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@Milan
I can't download any of these ROMs link broken or file missing.....

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

I can't download any of these ROMs link broken or file missing.....

Check out my modaco thread (its down in my signature), most of his latest and best roms are there, links are working but you have to have an account on 4Shared so you be able to download it.
Cheers.

My devices:

SMRumi

SMRumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I have installed your OCK Premium 29005 rom. This is really nice. Really a good work.

I want to use the mouse as like the PC which was in Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Official rom in my Samsung SGH-I900.

Would you please help me by providing your wise instruction how I can enable this feature on my phone?

Looking forward to have your kind help.

Thanks & Best Regards

Rumi

BorisGVG

BorisGVG

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Hi,

I have installed your OCK Premium 29005 rom. This is really nice. Really a good work.

I want to use the mouse as like the PC which was in Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Official rom in my Samsung SGH-I900.

Would you please help me by providing your wise instruction how I can enable this feature on my phone?

Looking forward to have your kind help.

Thanks & Best Regards

Rumi

Mouse pointer is not working good on WM 6.5.x as it was working with WM 6.1 cuz of the different structure between 6.1 and 6.5.x.  WM 6.5.x is made to be much more finger friendly than 6.1, so you practically don't need the stylus or the mouse pointer. There is not known fix for this cuz it is impossible to fix it. And Samsung Omnia i900 got up to WM6.1, there was never an official WM 6.5.x ROM for the Omnia i900. All WM6.5.x ROM's you see for Omnia i900 are custom cooked ROM's, in other words "ported ROM's" to work on Omnia i900.

My devices:

west.side9251

west.side9251

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900

i have installed OCK Premium ROM and its great no bugs everything like wifi gps data conections works super rom thanks to the creator its awesome

the touchpad is wokring but not as mouse but as a scroller like blackberry phones wich is still cool

10x for the rom installed for 2-3 minutes working fast and stable (device omnia i900 16gb movistar spain)

Edited by west.side9251, 22 September 2014 - 07:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users