OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Ock,

I have the soundtester.exe from the original samsung rom. After some searching I was able to find it. It's installed now and worked perfectly for adjusting the audio gain. If you want is PM me and I'll send it too you. I don't know how to upload things for download for other people. By the way I haven't had any bugs with sms reply, internet, weather, or anything else that I can think of at the moment. Again, great work on the rom I look forward to seeing more from you. Ever since Shokka9 and Sector moved on from their omnia's I haven't found a rom, specially and M2D rom, that I have liked that much. So far though for this being your first rom it's been one of the best I have tried so far. Deehwater's came close, but things like the battery link on the task bar drop down didn't work and the fact they were made in Thai seemed to cause problems occasionally. The one thing that kepy me on them until you showed up was my battery usage was back to what it was when I had an official rom which I haven't really had since even with Shokka9 and Sectors roms they seemed to drain battery like crazy. I don't know if you are using Deeh's roms as a base to build of of but either way my battery has been great on your rom also.

Oh, by the way the icon thing isn't really a big deal. It's only a few icons and the blurriness isn't that bad at all. I've seen worse on other roms with the big icons.

Thanks again for your great work and those who helped you.

Hi,

Have you got a cab for Internet Sharing plz ?

Will add in your request. Hope to re-release build 23093 with some fixes today. Plus a surprise Christmas Gift  :) .

Guest LuckyTan

Cool! Looking forward towards it. Merry X'mas OCK. :)

Will add in your request. Hope to re-release build 23093 with some fixes today. Plus a surprise Christmas Gift ;) .

Guest tingchung_chin
Will add in your request. Hope to re-release build 23093 with some fixes today. Plus a surprise Christmas Gift B) .

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i just flash this latest ROM 2 days ago anf i'm kinda enjoy it :) ;) B)

very look forward the latest X'mas Gift!!! :o :( :D

Great job!!!

Hi OCK,

Just found out in your mediafire folder a new 23093b2 version dated today, is it a ready one for operation ?

I meant to announce this new build but discovered a bug while testing it. 5 people managed to download it while I was sleeping though  ;) . In this "unannounced" build, waking up the device would require two presses or a long press on the "end call" button. A single press would strangely wake the device but not the display. I'll try to fix this before officially announcing a new build  B) .

Hey Ock,

What fixes are going to be in the re-release?

My tentative changelog:

UPDATED: Comm Manager (Thanks to Sector for porting this)

UPDATED: JBlend

ADDED: GPS Xtra (tks tingchung_chin for the suggestion)

ADDED: Internet Sharing (Untested though)

CHANGED: Slight tweaks to XDA autorun

I've a report to do, so this re-release may take some time  :) .

Over the past few days, I've been trying to fix a long-outstanding problem in WM6.5 on the i900 :) and have managed to get it working, but sadly the fix affected some other things, which I'm still trying to find a solution to.

I've originally planned to release it today but the presence of the bug means I'm stuck at the moment. Looks like I'll release the next version sometime next week.

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas!

Edited by ock

Guest LuckyTan

No worries. Merry X'mas to you too, OCK. :)

Over the past few days, I've been trying to fix a long-outstanding problem in WM6.5 on the i900 ;) and have managed to get it working, but sadly the fix affected some other things, which I'm still trying to find a solution to.

I've originally planned to release it today but the presence of the bug means I'm stuck at the moment. Looks like I'll release the next version sometime next week.

Guest zeriuss_83
Over the past few days, I've been trying to fix a long-outstanding problem in WM6.5 on the i900 :) and have managed to get it working, but sadly the fix affected some other things, which I'm still trying to find a solution to.

marry cristmas, we have cristmas at 7 januare in Russia, your rom is very fast, but have bugs. I wate your rom without it!!!! Bee happy in a new year!!!

Edited by zeriuss_83

Guest asraf09

Hi OCK,

I have been using alot of roms with different cooks but your current rom "Build 23093 M2D" is the best of them all. I have alot of programs to install and everytime M2D crash when im running some of those programs. This build have stability, fast, battery life and importantly no M2d crash which was my main requirement. I have acheived that with your current rom and im not going to install another rom ever as i felt this is best of best rom of all...Tested almost one week.

Thank you 2 you...Finally you have proven to be a best cook around or im feeling you're the best since omnia was out. This is my personal opinion after what i went through to find a good rom without any breakdown.

Edited by asraf09

Guest Farzad khodadadi

Good job OCK,keep going... but just one question in m2d version... How can I disable the vibration feedback when using 4-way pad?!! I used to disable it in finger mouse menu, but now when I press finger mouse, nothing happens and no menu opens!!

Edited by Farzad khodadadi