HTC HD2 Camera Fix

Guest vinaymanro

Guest vinaymanro
10-Dec-2009_htc_ht2_camera.JPG

Following on from our report regarding the HTC HD2 Camera issues, HTC have responded with a hotfix. I am unable to confirm as yet whether this does indeed fix the problems reported (I am without my HD2 today), so feedback from all you of who apply this update would be welcomed.

Update for HTC HD2 – Digital Picture Enhancement
This update for HTC HD2 delivers clear digital picture quality like never before. Living up to the name of “HD” this phone and its twin LED flash will take beautiful pictures for you to cherish your memories. Displayed in brilliant vibrant colors on its 4.3 inch screen, HTC HD2 camera will delight you.

Download the update here.

Guest GodsGift
10-Dec-2009_htc_ht2_camera.JPG

Following on from our report regarding the HTC HD2 Camera issues, HTC have responded with a hotfix. I am unable to confirm as yet whether this does indeed fix the problems reported (I am without my HD2 today), so feedback from all you of who apply this update would be welcomed.

Download the update here.

Nice, thats fixed the pinkness!

GG

Guest Sonicr360

Sounds like a bad flaw was overlooked on a so called cutting edge technology device.

Return it back and get a different model which will be released in say.... a few months from now ;)

Guest LiKBeAsT

I would like to draw your attention to a comment made on pocketnow.com

With my device - the pink hue was reduced, but- not totaly gone.

Besides - if you turn the saturation up by one point- the pink is back - big time.

My guess is that they reduced the saturation by one point, and increased the contrast by one point,

and set these new settings to be the defaukt "3" level.

(if, without the patch, you turn the saturation down by one point and the contrast up by one point,

the pink also gets much less noticable)

I think that chances are he/she is right. It really seems like a hardware issue to me and not software related. That is to say it cannot be fixed with patch or updates..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.