★★Windows Mobile 6.5 "WVGA" Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Since my older Omnia died my insurance was so nice to give me the newer i8000 so from now on I'll be making WVGA themes made for the Omnia 2 and will probably also work on other devices.

See here my first WVGA skin, it's actually a conversion of my previous theme but now for WVGA.

post-346680-1260569912_thumb.pngpost-346680-1260569996_thumb.pngpost-346680-1260570029_thumb.pngpost-346680-1260570797_thumb.png

WM7_Hybrid.cab

Just download, enjoy and hope you like it and leave some comments

-------------------------

UPDATED at 15-02-2010:

Finally had some time and updated to a higher build and for this my theme needs to be updated aswell ofcourse, so this version supports the newer buttons and other UI items.

This version includes newer UI graphics (new buttons, new WM7 dropdown button, new checkmarks and new selection background) for the rest enhanced the: "softkeybar", "scrollbars", "scrollbuttons";) )

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47469index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47471

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47474index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47473

WM7_Hybrid_v2.cab

Theme is backwards compatible but offcourse it won't have the buttons on older WM6.5 and the startbutton will be in the top!

-------------------------

UPDATED at 17-02-2010

For the black theme fans here's the same theme but with black background and new items, see below (Thanks to Microsoft, Samsung ;) and Tacchan23 for his customisation/inspiration!).

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47592index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47587index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47588index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47589

WM7_Hybrid_v2_Amoled_Black.cab

And here's an altered black today plugin thanks to wes58, powser, DunKnow and ofcourse omar junior for his customisation pack (and everyone I forgot). (Optimized graphics for samsung enabled alarm).

Today_Screen_Amoled_Black.cab

(FYI: The black theme will overwrite the previous white version, so if you want the white just reinstall the white again!)

btw no photoshop at the moment so just removed my photo images in paint, sorry for the bad graphics! ;)

Theme is also backwards compatible same info as previous theme!

Edited by jeffrey2000

damn nice theme ;) glad u r on board with us here. thank u

P.S. can u upload the background pic too? would like to have it on TF3D too. thanks

Edited by Lancez

Guest DunKnow

Cool!, nice theme i like it ;) thanks for sharing. It would be great if you could make the original windows plugin words to be black instead, it would be even better.

Guest jeffrey2000

Unfortunately (rom) develepment for the Omnia 2 isn't as far as the older Omnia with WM6.5.1+ so gotta wait for a newer WM build for the buttons and other GUI items to be present. If anyone has the colored bubble background for this Omnia2 resolution just post it pls cz I couldn't find it and might include it in a newer version.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41201

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest whiskeybro
Unfortunately (rom) develepment for the Omnia 2 isn't as far as the older Omnia with WM6.5.1+ so gotta wait for a newer WM build for the buttons and other GUI items to be present. If anyone has the colored bubble background for this Omnia2 resolution just post it pls cz I couldn't find it and might include it in a newer version.

quote]

Here you go ;)

post-147419-1260790519_thumb.jpg

post-147419-1260790723_thumb.jpg

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest jeffrey2000
Here you go ;)

Tnx very nice... but it seems like this is a strechted version, i'm looking for the original one where the circles are circles and not oval.

Hope this is it...

post-612173-1260876850_thumb.jpg

Guest jeffrey2000
Hope this is it...

Yeh that's the one, tnx!!, will include it for newer update if people like this background more, just lemme know.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest WAIKIKI728
Yeh that's the one, tnx!!, will include it for newer update if people like this background more, just lemme know.

How lucky are omnia 2 users to have you!!!!

Good job.. ;)

Guest monyozt

here for you

post-497070-1260888600_thumb.jpg

So I can install this cab and my screen looks the same or do I need to install extra software?

I just tried modifying the standard titanium "windows default" with extra panels but that wasn't very succesfull..I did a reset and want to try this.

Looking at the screenshots there is a panel also below with shortcuts?

Guest jeffrey2000

So I can install this cab and my screen looks the same or do I need to install extra software?

I just tried modifying the standard titanium "windows default" with extra panels but that wasn't very succesfull..I did a reset and want to try this.

Looking at the screenshots there is a panel also below with shortcuts?

Well this is a Windows Mobile 6.5 theme so the top/down bar and some other GUI parts will look like that, the rest you see in the background is Manila 3D v1.3 which you can download/install/reboot (and set as today item).

Well this is a Windows Mobile 6.5 theme so the top/down bar and some other GUI parts will look like that, the rest you see in the background is Manila 3D v1.3 which you can download/install/reboot (and set as today item).

Yes thx, tried it and saw the change. Didn't know Manila 3D could run on a Omnia II...