Original Untouched ROM WIndows Mobile 6.5.3 for Omnia i900

Guest ...GeForce...

Guest Владик
Trust me, you can try and modify ANY build / base rom etc etc and you will still have bugs.. We must never forget that 6.5 was never made for the omnia and most custom roms (make that ALL Custom roms) runs better than the standard 6.1 rom.

Don't get too hung up with bugs, they will always be there. I think you should start a thread of your own, from what i've read they are very good roms and you've got nothing to be ashamed of. ;)

I totally agree with Nicklashidegard, you SHOULD start your own thread rightaway!

You´ll get total support from me and from the great crew we´ve got here in Modaco.

Guest Владик
http://www.4shared.com/file/218157047/6135...23529-DXDI.html

This is build 23529 but I'm using MSXIP kernel from 23518 in order to catch the speed and stability. I'm really sorry didn't start my own thread since there isn't any special with my rom especially with some of bugs appear. Perhaps if there's some master willing to help I'll build the perfect rom for our omnia. Anyway, thanks for your support guys.

Wow!!!!! Didn´t think it would come in handy so fast like this, you rock man!

I´ll download it at home and install on Sat (You know, classes back - time gone)

And report feedback!

Anyways, you guys can point the diferences between 6.53 and 6.5.5

Thanks!!

Guest dayspring2099us
I totally agree with Nicklashidegard, you SHOULD start your own thread rightaway!

You´ll get total support from me and from the great crew we´ve got here in Modaco.

ok guys...next build i'll start my own thread...but this time is time for break while learning from master how should make a good ROM. Nicklas...are you ready for help me out??

Guest cruddasj
ok guys...next build i'll start my own thread...but this time is time for break while learning from master how should make a good ROM. Nicklas...are you ready for help me out??

I dont mind helping out too if nicks not online at the time ;)

Sorry for the lost file, I'm trying to upload again my cooking rom, this is based on 28205 but put some file from 23518, still with all default samsung applications but added office 2010.

Try this and i'm sure you won't be regret at all.

http://www.4shared.com/file/201401870/3e1b...28205-DXD1.html

please let me know whether it's ok

What languages does your ROM support?

Guest Владик

THE ROM IS PERFECT (yeah, I´m screaming) LOL

well still didn´t have the opportunity to test the build for winMO6.5.5 you posted, but after a lot of time playing along with the previous versions the bugs I only found were SMS Reply and Dialer Skin.

I think that, if you cook:

- Version DXIA5 OEM (for better stability and Battery life)

- Latest Winmo 6.5.5 build

- Smsreply fix.cab

- Disable then the Samsung dialer

We´re gonna have finally an official ROM, once we here are into impersonality.

• 3 months later...
Guest ProfJack
Is the VMware the same thing as this http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

I have installed Windows XP Mode on my Windows 7 64-bit bit machine to flash some ROMS with no success so far.

You can try to dual-boot your machine. I dual booted mine which was shipped with windows 7. I Installed xp on another partition and it works like a charm. Try it. :(

Guest joža

Why do people even try all possible ways to flash a ROM through VM or grandprix. It only makes easier to brick your phone.

Just think how long does it take you setup your VM? I believe you could install and dual boot XP in twice that time and have rest forever. That's what i did with my win7 machine. So you have a nice dual boot, and you can aswell install software for XP if you have some that doesn't work in 7 yet.

just my 2cents

Guest avnguyen

I prefer the original 'hive' menu style of Windows Mobile 6.5, I don't know why customed ROM change menu style to some funny 'flash focus' or 'square flash focus'.

This is the menu style that I want, how can I get it with the customed ROM?

windows_mobile_65_small1.png

• 1 year later...
Guest mymatrix

(1, MALWARE, Adware, IP addresses are not typically used as legitimate web hosts. Identified malicious behavior on domain or URI. Domain is associated with risky or offensive content., BLOCK-MALWARE, 0x01ceb0ce, 1307991286.442, AAAD6wAAAAAAAAAAHv8ACP8AAAD/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAE=, SPAM/api/click?format=go...%2Fmyfiles.php)