FPSece

Guest Jammie

Guest useyourfist

if you wait a week or so fpsece 0.10 will be released

this works perfect on tg01 0.95 and 0.96 load games ect but buttons arnt aligned properly and cant use fullscreen in short its unplayable but 0.10 is perfect search i900frenchaddict on youtube and your see what i mean.

if you still need help reply and il give you a breif guide on getting 0.96 to work

if you wait a week or so fpsece 0.10 will be released

this works perfect on tg01 0.95 and 0.96 load games ect but buttons arnt aligned properly and cant use fullscreen in short its unplayable but 0.10 is perfect search i900frenchaddict on youtube and your see what i mean.

if you still need help reply and il give you a breif guide on getting 0.96 to work

I will just wait and look out for the new version want a usb controller now tho ;)

I watched the youtube video for Gran Tursimo 2 and noticed that he could til the screen forward to accelerate and back to brake but is it not possible to also turn using the G sensor aswel and apparently it has many different axis one of them being the shake function maybe this could be an option in the developement?

Guest useyourfist

im pretty sure you can configure the gsensor for other things tilt foward for square button ect i will ask for more info and get back to you if i get any

EDIT this is part of a qutoe from i900frenchaddict who is a tester for .10

Yes, it's possible you can use the G-sensor both for analogic stick or digital directions.

But I found it was quite hard to play gran turismo by stearing left/right with the G-sensor, I mean this game was not meant to be played like this so it needs some time to get used to this.

For gran turismo, the original options even allow to both accelerate and stear left/right with the same analogic stick, so you can do everything using the G-sensor with FpseCE if you want, but that's so hard to play seriously this way!

So for gran turismo, many possibilities:

-accelerate with gsensor and stear with onscreen butons

-Stear with gsensor and accelerate with onscreen butons

-Stear+accelerate/brake only with G-sensor

Edited by useyourfist

Guest useyourfist

fpsece is 0.10 is not complete yet final wvga skins are just being finished so link is to an old version possably the russian hack

not having a go but could you please remove the link as the devs have worked very hard on fpsece an would prefer people to get it from there site www.fpsece.net its free so no need to get a hacked version ;)

Edited by useyourfist

im pretty sure you can configure the gsensor for other things tilt foward for square button ect i will ask for more info and get back to you if i get any

EDIT this is part of a qutoe from i900frenchaddict who is a tester for .10

Yes, it's possible you can use the G-sensor both for analogic stick or digital directions.

But I found it was quite hard to play gran turismo by stearing left/right with the G-sensor, I mean this game was not meant to be played like this so it needs some time to get used to this.

For gran turismo, the original options even allow to both accelerate and stear left/right with the same analogic stick, so you can do everything using the G-sensor with FpseCE if you want, but that's so hard to play seriously this way!

So for gran turismo, many possibilities:

-accelerate with gsensor and stear with onscreen butons

-Stear with gsensor and accelerate with onscreen butons

-Stear+accelerate/brake only with G-sensor

Sounds well good do you need the PS1 game then convert it to an ISO or will you be able to get the ISO already from somewhere?

Sounds well good do you need the PS1 game then convert it to an ISO or will you be able to get the ISO already from somewhere?

Just bought a copy of Gran Turismo 2 so i can make an ISO from it as it appears this is the best way?

Guest xdalover
Just bought a copy of Gran Turismo 2 so i can make an ISO from it as it appears this is the best way?

I have a lot of PS1 games. How can I make an ISO?

Edited by xdalover

I have a lot of PS1 games. How can I make an ISO?

Therese a program called pocket ISO think you can use this to put the game on an SD card or on the phones main memory then when is FPSece search for the ISO then it should load the game. I hope it works like this anyway ;)

Guest useyourfist

yep it is as easy as ripping cd to iso then putting it in th iso folder

its also compatable with .img files so you more then likely have a program preinstalled on your pc that is capable of doing it for you

(nero,cdrwin,alcohol120 and many others)

before i forget you need to have a bios file and if you have a problem loading games turn fastboot off

yep it is as easy as ripping cd to iso then putting it in th iso folder

its also compatable with .img files so you more then likely have a program preinstalled on your pc that is capable of doing it for you

(nero,cdrwin,alcohol120 and many others)

before i forget you need to have a bios file and if you have a problem loading games turn fastboot off

Not fully sure I completely understand how to do this. When I get my copy of Gran Turismo 2 that I ordered from Amazon. I will need to turn it into an ISO.

How do I turn it into an ISO what software is best for this?

Also what is a bios file and why is this needed? Also is there anything else after this or will I just start FPSece 1.0 then select the GT2 ISO from the main memory (as it runs quicker from here than the SD card) then just start it off running?

Thanks for all your help with this I have tried looking but all the information is a little vague.

Guest useyourfist

the bios is a bit of code that tells the psx what to do and is needed for the emu to work this is copyrighted by sony and you are meant to go through a long proccess of getting it from your own psx

but i have been told that if you google "psx bios scph1001.bin" this site may come up http://community.livejournal.com/gamexchange/974.html

unzip and put the scph1001.bin file in the bios folder (i havent used this site but all seems fine)

i run fpsece off the sd card and runs fullspeed and is easier to manage that way

as for ripping do you have any software for ripping/burning installed on your computer normally they come with something nti media maker, nero (if not are you using vista/xp/ect and il point you in the direction of a free program and a quick guide to use it)

pocket iso compresses your isos but if you have a big enough sdcard its best to leave uncompressed unless you have problems with audio as some games use xa streams that run better after using pocket iso as it turns them to mp3 but you will probably find you dont need it unless you want to shrink your isos to fit more on your card

hopefully 0.10 wont be too long now il post a link as soon as it does there is a free version and a paid version only difference is paid version supports save states so can save at any point which is handy and is going to be about £5

and you can get games through torrents ect but it is reccomended to use an original disc as you get a better quality iso wich will work better and the obvious copyright reasons

sorry for long post...

Edited by useyourfist

the bios is a bit of code that tells the psx what to do and is needed for the emu to work this is copyrighted by sony and you are meant to go through a long proccess of getting it from your own psx

but i have been told that if you google "psx bios scph1001.bin" this site may come up http://community.livejournal.com/gamexchange/974.html

unzip and put the scph1001.bin file in the bios folder (i havent used this site but all seems fine)

i run fpsece off the sd card and runs fullspeed and is easier to manage that way

as for ripping do you have any software for ripping/burning installed on your computer normally they come with something nti media maker, nero (if not are you using vista/xp/ect and il point you in the direction of a free program and a quick guide to use it)

pocket iso compresses your isos but if you have a big enough sdcard its best to leave uncompressed unless you have problems with audio as some games use xa streams that run better after using pocket iso as it turns them to mp3 but you will probably find you dont need it unless you want to shrink your isos to fit more on your card

hopefully 0.10 wont be too long now il post a link as soon as it does there is a free version and a paid version only difference is paid version supports save states so can save at any point which is handy and is going to be about £5

and you can get games through torrents ect but it is reccomended to use an original disc as you get a better quality iso wich will work better and the obvious copyright reasons

sorry for long post...

Thanks for your help with this I understand it now ;) I will be purchasing the £5 one as if I got the free one I would only go and make a donation ;) Can't wait for this now look forward to GT2 and Crash Bandicoot ;)

Guest useyourfist

glad to help i need it enough

cant wait for it either it seems it should be out very soon and i will be able to show my mates that tg01 is better then there iphones ;)

Hope this works with the HD2 the call quality on my TG01 is dreadful. Getting another new one from orange then selling it as I don't want it. Ordered the HD2 with T-Mobile yesterday looks a much better phone :)

Guest useyourfist
Do you know if the G sensor will work in the HD2?

i no the gsensor on tg01 and hd2 are different so not too sure but if not it will be implemented soon as the dev has swaped his tg01 for a hd2 this is what he said

schtruck wrote:Running FpseCE 0.10 on it gives good results, like on TG01, the main difference is the Capacitive Touchscreen.... not very accurate like i expected, that make onscreen buttons sometimes difficult to use, but with somes training, it's like on TG01 except that on HD2 MS API is not very fast that mean pressing many time a key by touching the screen is not very fast like on TG01.

While touchscreen is not so accurate as TG01, skins need to be modified a bit because somes buttons are difficult to activate in menu.

but now he has one i belive he is aiming to put multitouch in it (maybe by release if its easy) and sort any bugs out if there are any so hd2 will eventually be great running it. Final rlease is just being tested so hopefully a few days untill release

i no the gsensor on tg01 and hd2 are different so not too sure but if not it will be implemented soon as the dev has swaped his tg01 for a hd2 this is what he said

schtruck wrote:Running FpseCE 0.10 on it gives good results, like on TG01, the main difference is the Capacitive Touchscreen.... not very accurate like i expected, that make onscreen buttons sometimes difficult to use, but with somes training, it's like on TG01 except that on HD2 MS API is not very fast that mean pressing many time a key by touching the screen is not very fast like on TG01.

While touchscreen is not so accurate as TG01, skins need to be modified a bit because somes buttons are difficult to activate in menu.

but now he has one i belive he is aiming to put multitouch in it (maybe by release if its easy) and sort any bugs out if there are any so hd2 will eventually be great running it. Final rlease is just being tested so hopefully a few days untill release

Sounds great. The HD2 is a much better phone than the TG01 is terms of calling :) Hopefully people will be able to hear me. I know it's a common problem with the TG01 so when I get my replacement there will be a brand spanker going on ebay ;) I guess seen as he has a HD2 now he will no doubt be making it work with the G-Sensor B) Thanks for all your info mate.

Guest useyourfist

yea i would say go for the hd2 over tg01 call quality is awful i find it better if i hold in my right hand strange :)

let me no how it runs on the hd2 as i may have to get one

yea i would say go for the hd2 over tg01 call quality is awful i find it better if i hold in my right hand strange :)

let me no how it runs on the hd2 as i may have to get one

This may be due to where the mouth piece microphone is ;) but I have tried everyway different settings nothing at all. HD2 is looking good B)

Guest useyourfist
This may be due to where the mouth piece microphone is :) but I have tried everyway different settings nothing at all. HD2 is looking good ;)

yea thats what i thought i have yet to try srs wow but will do sometime i wish i had waited for hd2 always something better out just when i upgrade so annoying anyway i have a feeling fpsece will be out within 48 hours

Guest die_Leuchte
yea thats what i thought i have yet to try srs wow but will do sometime i wish i had waited for hd2 always something better out just when i upgrade so annoying anyway i have a feeling fpsece will be out within 48 hours

I can feel it too, FPSEce is finally coming to all of us!

Guest useyourfist

sounds like this evening from the forum not getting my hopes up just yet but hopefully today lol

EDIT got my hopes up it seems like a monday/tuesday evening release still not too long

Edited by useyourfist