Happy New Year:B7610 Custom ROM V2Final released,big difference!

Guest gabby2009

@gabby

can you make a custom htc leo sense 2.5 rom for our b7610 using rodrigos i8000 rom?

i can't take all this waiting around............

its killing me

even Rodrigo admits he can't keep on developing leo rom cause he experiences lack of ram problems...so it's a challenge with no user benefits. This is my point of view anyway...

Guest gabby2009
maybe you can enable mapping to all hardware buttons ? since the "work/life" button isnt used anymore.. id love to map it to "messages profile selector" for example

i already research it,but the w&l button can't be defined

i already research it,but the w&l button can't be defined

I use aebutton plus and it can map w&l button according to my needs...but it is a commercial app so we can't add it in the rom. I see you inserted the sdk 2.0 but the last sdk released is 2.1 ;)

Edited by kibiwi

Guest gabby2009
I use aebutton plus and it can map w&l button according to my needs...but it is a commercial app so we can't add it in the rom. I see you inserted the sdk 2.0 but the last sdk released is 2.1 ;)

in sdk 2.1 website,i saw someone said SDK 2.1 app will cause B7610 system crash.

in sdk 2.1 website,i saw someone said SDK 2.1 app will cause B7610 system crash.

I use sdk 2.1 since a week on a wm 6.1 which officially is not supported. I try some apps which use it and until now no crashes or strange device behavior...anybody here are using sdk 2.1?Do you experience bugs?

Edited by kibiwi

Guest lukasik

hello,

can anybody help me how can i flash it? when i extrac the rar file, it's only contain files with extension NB0 when i ask uncle google, he only say me that NB0 Microsoft Device Emulator OS image ... thx for your helping guys

[edit 18:18] i found soloutions ;) i go to testing ;)

Edited by lukasik

I use sdk 2.1 since a week on a wm 6.1 which officially is not supported. I try some apps which use it and until now no crashes or strange device behavior...anybody here are using sdk 2.1?Do you experience bugs?

after installing sdk 2.1 on wm 6.1 I experienced problems with the sleep function (most of the time I couldn't reactivate phone after it going to sleep either automatically or via button - had to soft-reset all the time)

not 100% sure whether this was sdk2.1, but I think I've eliminated most other suspects...

any similar problems with your b7610?

after installing sdk 2.1 on wm 6.1 I experienced problems with the sleep function (most of the time I couldn't reactivate phone after it going to sleep either automatically or via button - had to soft-reset all the time)

not 100% sure whether this was sdk2.1, but I think I've eliminated most other suspects...

no absolutely check last apps installed before this issue and uninstall them to check if you can solve the problem...

Guest .:stn:.

Yep, me and my friend had exactly the same! Took me the whole day to get what was wrong. Tried installing after language change, reflashing, or internal/software hard reset, nothing helped. Yet another friend says it works like a charm on his device.

I'm pretty confused by that.

ed: forgot to mention. I'm using nxxik2 FW, so this is wm 6.5

Edited by .:stn:.

Yep, me and my friend had exactly the same! Took me the whole day to get what was wrong. Tried installing after language change, reflashing, or internal/software hard reset, nothing helped. Yet another friend says it works like a charm on his device.

I'm using wm 6.1 II1 release not bugs with sdk 2.1. It's funny the sdk is only for wm 6.5 but works better on wm 6.1 ;) Anyway another good reason to cook a wm 6.1 ultralite version...

.:stn:. - Thanks a !LOT! for confirming my suspicion - it took me far longer than the day you mentioned to figure out the culprit (had installed a lot of progs that day).

bummer that it's the same with wm 6.5 - had hoped an update would help :-(

like in your case, nothing seemed to help (couldn't even uninstall the sdk) - had to hard-reset, now everything's back to normal

Guest lukasik

i downloaded first version from vjin (reuploaded to meagaupload) (i dont know what verson is) i like the feature slide the icon when incoming call ... and when i recive more SMS from one number i can view in the one window ... why this features is not in the final version?

Thx for your answer

Guest gabby2009

notice: WOW HD Sound will due to B7610's reactive problem,not sdk app

Guest gabby2009
i downloaded first version from vjin (reuploaded to meagaupload) (i dont know what verson is) i like the feature slide the icon when incoming call ... and when i recive more SMS from one number i can view in the one window ... why this features is not in the final version?

Thx for your answer

use Call Settings to switch on,and reset the device.

notice: WOW HD Sound will due to B7610's reactive problem,not sdk app

sorry, I don't quite understand: are you saying that the problems mentioned (phone can't be reactivated from sleep-mode) are due to WOW HD sound and are NOT related to sdk 2?

I'm not 100% sure, but it's quite likely that I had wow hd sound installed...

Edit: hm having read up at xdadelopers, it really seems like WOW HD sound is to blame - thanks a lot for the hint gabby2009!

@.:stn:. did you have WOW HD Sound installed as well? if so, then I think it must be the reason & I'll go ahead and install the sdk again

Edited by santoo

Guest gabby2009
sorry, I don't quite understand: are you saying that the problems mentioned (phone can't be reactivated from sleep-mode) are due to WOW HD sound and are NOT related to sdk 2?

I'm not 100% sure, but it's quite likely that I had wow hd sound installed...

Edit: hm having read up at xdadelopers, it really seems like WOW HD sound is to blame - thanks a lot for the hint gabby2009!

@.:stn:. did you have WOW HD Sound installed as well? if so, then I think it must be the reason & I'll go ahead and install the sdk again

when i make the v1 rom,at first i contained the WOW HD and many other apps,by testing,what u said happened,its confused me and i take a lot of time to check,and finally find the reason:WOW HD Sound!

Guest lukasik
use Call Settings to switch on,and reset the device.

sorry for lame question, but i can't find it ... ; and the next i turn on samsun UI and now in samsung UI i cant find how to turn off ... i cant go to windows menu (i mean basic menu of WM) only UI of samsung and cant turn off:(

Guest abbeysumit

Hi

I am new to flashing. Can anyone please tell me the step to flash B7610 Omino Pro and the list of s/w required to do the same.

I would appriciate if someone can help me with the steps.

I am using windows 7 Ultimate RTM version.

Thanks

Abbey