Happy New Year:B7610 Custom ROM V2Final released,big difference!

Guest gabby2009

Guest kalitexnis16590
For those having trouble finding the settings link:

You have to Show all Files in the Windows folder and on my device it is called "Settings Main" not "Settings"...

Hope this helps others...still geeking out about the speed the little beast is pumping out!

Thanks man!I really appreciate your help! :)

Guest cool_tushar1993

i just wanted to know whether b7610 has an internal gps ..or it always requires internet for navigation or other proposes

??????

Guest cool_tushar1993
of course it have GPS

how to activate it....every time when i go to gps it asks for internet connection ...can u tell me which software i would require for navigation with out internet

Guest kalitexnis16590
how to activate it....every time when i go to gps it asks for internet connection ...can u tell me which software i would require for navigation with out internet

you only need to install a gps program.there are too many gps apps in the net, just search in google.I use destinator but i think igo is very good too. :)

If you have got gprs/3g data connection, you can easily get the gps going easily. But if now, at least use wifi/activesync to download gps's XTRA data. This helps in fixing up the position of the satellites easily and pretty well.

For offline navigation you can use MapmyIndia or SatNav's Stagide for India. But using squarely on GPS without AGPS requires long time for the GPS to fix with satellite, at times even 10 minutes, that too in open area.

Guest FaTa1-Err0r

Can someone upload the final version to another server? The files I get from the links are corrupt, I tried several times :-(

Thank you!

Guest damabib
it says the file is temporarily not available...mhh

PLS IF I FLASH THIS FILE WITH MY PHONE B7610 I WILL GET ENGLISH LANGUAGE???PLS HELP..AM NEW HERE ..REGARDS

Guest sadhaka

Once you reenable the link to samsung settings, under General Settings-GPS.

You can get to the Xtra Settings and download there.

Hope this helps

Nice rom gabby!

Do you know where I can find de gps xtra settings. Also can't find rom version info.

thankx

Guest etlavic

Sorry, kind of new... if I use this rom, can i go back to the original WM 6.5 my mobile had? or is completly lost?

And is any way to keep the screen on, when i am on a call, i use minute beep, and it doesnt work correct, because the phone when i am on a call, it always tur off the screen, and it doesnt matter which tweaks i use, it keep turning off the screen.

Thanks

Guest Russian-Patriot

Hey guys, as far as i see this is the best light rom available now. Anyone uploaded 10.01.04 version to any international servers? I found only new-year version on megaupload on 7th page by byvjin. Is it 10.01.04? Any1 can help me to clear this? 

Guest Russian-Patriot
Sorry, kind of new... if I use this rom, can i go back to the original WM 6.5 my mobile had? or is completly lost?

as far as I understand u have to dump your ROM in order to flash back to it if u wouldn't like this one. 

---

God dam I have a feeling that the whole world is drunk up to February or just all ppl don't want to help us/ignore

Guest sandeeppathak007

Hi

Could someone please provide me the link for v2 to download it from some other server like mega upload

Meany thanks guys

Regards

Sandy

Guest sandeeppathak007
Hi

Could someone please provide me the link for v2 to download it from some other server like mega upload

Meany thanks guys

Regards

Sandy

Hi just installed V2 Final

now when I tried to enable the samsung touch wiz from system panal i am getting a shortcut error. have I downloaded the correct version ?

I used the link that is on page 7 for megaupload.

please help guys

Edited by sandeeppathak007

Guest mementomori
Hi just installed V2 Final

now when I tried to enable the samsung touch wiz from system panal i am getting a shortcut error. have I downloaded the correct version ?

I used the link that is on page 7 for megaupload.

please help guys

read the first post..its turned off

Edited by mementomori

First of all, thanks a lot for this Rom.

Second, I'm total new to this, so my questions could sound retarded for you people. The only thing I ever flashed before was my iPod and it was a failure.

My question is very simple, I think: Has there been something changed about the (internet) connection settings with this ROM? I seem to have a letter 'H' now instead of the 3G/3G+ symbol on the top of the screen. My download rate is slightly lower but my ping is dramatically high now. Could this be because of the new ROM?

Thanks!

Guest sandeeppathak007
read the first post..its turned off

Hi is it possible if someone can upload the v2 final on some other site like mega upload as i feel that the link for v2 on page 7 is not the latest one and I am unable to download it from the ray file source.

someone please help.

Nice rom Gabby!

I have a question;

Do you know where I can find de gps xtra settings and where can i find the rom version info.

Go to "SAMSUNG Settings" >Basic Settings (First Tab) > GPS > XTRA

Go to "SAMSUNG Settings" > Advanced Settings (Second Tab) > System > Version > Device/Windows Mobile --------For device info etc.

If you have disabled Samsung UI, then you will find these settings in Today's screen, or if you haven't then you get these setting after you press the physical middle button (menu button) on phone and arrive on Samsung UI screen, there is a Settings icon with a blue/white gear type image. This is Samsung setting icon!

post-615199-1264601908_thumb.jpg

Edited by 20x

• 6 months later...
Guest capncark

I know this thread is fairly old but I have an odd issue that I didn't see in any other posts. For some reason I cannot change the time format from 24hr veiw to am/pm view. I tried to change it in regional settings and the option is available in the drop dowm menu but when I change it and soft reset it does not change. If I go back into regional it shows that the phone is displaying am/pm and the preview still shows 24hr format :D . This rom is hands dowm the best I've tried so far but this issue is driving me crazy. any1 else experiencing this issue? If so has there been a patch or anything?