Shuflie

Shuflie

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Shuflie
Over the past four or five days I've noticed something wired going on, while reading topics I usually click on the next new post link at the front of each unread topic and return to the forum using the forum link at the bottom of each thread. Just recently I've been noticing that topics that I've already read and that have been marked as no new posts seem to be getting reset to the point where I last came into them, but not immediately. For example I read every topic in the T-mobile Pulse forum last night but when I looked this morning there were threads showing new posts but some of them had only had new posts from before I had finished for the night. As I understand it the tracking of unread topics is not computer dependent as I can log in from different computers and still have an accurate record kept of what I've looked at otherwise I'd blame cookie tracking on my laptop for the problem. Its not a major problem, but it is a bit annoying all the same.

Posted Image

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,220 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Oddness... i'll investigate!

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

Shuflie

Shuflie

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Seems to be working normally again, I've no idea if you changed something or it just decided to sort itself out but now the topics seem to be staying read when I read them ;)

Posted Image

Shuflie

Shuflie

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Ok, this has still been going on but I've just been ignoring it. Funny thing is it only seems to be happening in the T-mobile pulse forum. Seems to occur after reading one of the pinned topics at the top of the forum which has new posts. If I read the new posts in the topics further down the page and return to the forum clicking the link at the bottom of each topic, then click on the next new post in a pinned topic and return to the forum using the link at the bottom all the regular topics I have read through have the new posts button/link again. Very weird that its just me though.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users