Win a MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch or HBH-PV200 Headset with MoDaCo and #SEAccessoriesPrize

Guest PaulOBrien

seprizes.png

Not content with giving away a HD2 for Christmas, we now have a MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch and a HBH-PV200 Bluetooth Headset to give away, courtesy of MoDaCo and Sony Ericsson! ;)

This competition is open to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE until 25th of December.

All you have to do to enter is to visit the Sony Ericsson Accessories website and find the answer to the following question:

'Sony Ericsson's Bluetooth Watch range includes a Ladies watch with a white strap and a gold rimmed face. What is the full model name of this watch?'

Once you've found the answer, click here to send me your answer in a private message (give it a sensible subject like 'SE Competition' please). You can also get an additional entry into the competition (after sending me the private message) by re-tweeting this competition using the button on right!

The competition terms are as follows...
  • Competition is open to logged in MoDaCo members only.
  • Each member may enter only once.
  • The judge's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
  • One winner will receive a UK spec MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch, a second winner will win a UK spec HBH-PV200 Bluetooth Headset. The recipient will be responsible for any incurred custom fees.
  • The competition is open until 00:00 am on 25th December 2009 GMT.
  • Your e-mail address will be used by MoDaCo only to contact the winner.

As always, MoDaCo Plus members will receive 2 entries into the competition.

Good luck! ;)

P

PS Images not to scale... ;)

Guest madferret
  • Your e-mail address will be used by MoDaCo only to contact the winner and will not be passed to superetrader, who will receive your name and your feedback only.

Copy/paste problem here? ;)

Guest skyline247

Nice looking accessories from Sony Ericsson. Would love to have the headset.

As always, thanks again for another great contest.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! ;)

Guest i910crazy

Thanks Paul,

I've entered and retweeted so I'm counting on my two lucky entries to pull me through!

Good luck everyone, and to all ... Happy Holidays!

Blane (aka i910crazy)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.