SoftBank X02T (Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01)

Guest eekthecat

Guest eekthecat

Hello guys first thanks for Great work. i wana but the new SoftBank X02T (Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01) http://mb.softbank.jp/en/products/toshiba/x02t.html?CC_E110=

But my Japanese is a crap, i can't read in Kanji, so i found this forum a place for get a UK version of TOSHIBA TG01 with WM 6.5 http

://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...e-now-finally/

This will give the TOSHIBA official version (love this), but as I have not bought, do not have the code to download.

My doubt is. If I buy this phone, I'll get to change his language to English using this ROM?

Thanks...

Guest tra33372

It's not work yet. I'm too using Jap TG01 (Docomo T-01A) and I'm also suffering with Japanese language.

I have tried to flash UK rom by modified SDDL from stepw but as you've already known it doesn't work (for now).

I sent PM to stepw about this and he said he's working on this.

Go to this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...n-any-language/

(just under your post). I hope it will give you a lot of related info.

Keep waiting and be patient ;)

Edited by tra33372

Guest eekthecat

What you think better? i need a new cellphone, soo i have 2 choises, get a Iphone 3GS (realy dont like the OS) or get a SoftBank X02T (Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01) and pray for guys find a solution for UK ROM?

Guest die_Leuchte
What you think better? i need a new cellphone, soo i have 2 choises, get a Iphone 3GS (realy dont like the OS) or get a SoftBank X02T (Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01) and pray for guys find a solution for UK ROM?

Try to get an HD2 from HTC as third choice ;)

Guest tra33372

I guess you're in Japan, am I right?.

If you stay temporarily in Japan, I'm not recommend you to get Japanese TG01 because my T-01A still cannot be unlocked by code which means you need sim unlock card and the phone signal is veryyy unstable (sometimes it shows NO SERVICE).

In this case, I suggest you to buy HD2 in your country.

For iPhone

As you said, you hate iPhone OS so forget it.

If you tend to stay in Japan for long period, buying TG01 is still a good choice.

During new SSDL is developing, you need some programs which have English interface to facilitate you such as SPB shell, Resco Explorer, Resco Photo Manager, Opera Moblie 10, Coreplayer and Nitrigen (mp3 player).

Guest eekthecat

I will stay here in japan for long time, so i will try get the TG01 but not for NTT DOCOMO, i will try by SoftBank maybee have better luck with unlock, but if this fail, where i can find this programs for facilitate my life? eheh

Thanks very much :)