- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sml12

sml12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
ok .. so I am listening to music on my Liquid at work with the 3.5mm jack headphones.

I bump the headphone cable and the jack pulls out from the phone .. the music starts blasting from the phone speaker and everyone in the quiet office can hear my embarrassing music taste as I rush to turn down the volume.

Can this setting be changed. ie song is playing with headphones, headphone jack out, then no sound from speaker (unless imusic is started without headphones connected).

chingy1788

chingy1788

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1

ok .. so I am listening to music on my Liquid at work with the 3.5mm jack headphones.

I bump the headphone cable and the jack pulls out from the phone .. the music starts blasting from the phone speaker and everyone in the quiet office can hear my embarrassing music taste as I rush to turn down the volume.

Can this setting be changed. ie song is playing with headphones, headphone jack out, then no sound from speaker (unless imusic is started without headphones connected).

There is a program called aHeadset
unfortunately you cant see it on the market with the liquid yet (google is still blocking the acer liquid)
what it does is, detect if the head phones are plugged in, and changes volume if they are

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users