[BOOTSCREEN] NexusOne & Hero/NexusOne Hybrid - horizontals added

Guest shenye

Guest shenshang

added stock bootscreens ;) and also a link for all the update.zip format files in a single RAR file, saves people from downloading more than one and waiting :)

Guest MrBackslash

Is it possible to upload these files on a mirror server? Rapidshare is incredible slow and you often have to try it several times before you can download something. Maybe something like www.uploaded.to

I've had a look at this and would like to have a go at making my own. What's the signing process? Can I just change the contents of one of the .zips and make my own or is it a bit more complicated than that?

I've had a look at this and would like to have a go at making my own. What's the signing process? Can I just change the contents of one of the .zips and make my own or is it a bit more complicated than that?

you need to sign it. all you need is here (you want to create an update.zip, look for that part): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551711

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deejay000

Could someone please upload horizontal without sounds to another mirror as Rapidshare hasn't let me download the file for a week now?

Thanks in advance!!!